{ gardening time pt 1}

The four of us just sat there in the kitchen, talking about random things. Do you guys know where I can buy some nice plants? I asked them.

Hmm, I know someone who sells flowers and other plants, why tho? Ran ask.

Well Koko didn't tell me he had a mini greenhouse here, and I just know this today so I wanna go buy and plant some flower and other plants " I said to him.

He nod, well I can tell Koko who it is
later and the two of you can go there" he said and just then the front door opened.

Koko are you home? I ask as I heard him say yes, he then went to the kitchen and saw the trio.

You three can't just barged here without saying" he said as he look at them.

We didn't barge in, y/n let us in" sanzu said as of expecting me to say yes, no they didn't, they just entered the house" I said as I look at sanzu.

His mouth was hung open, I stiffle a laugh as Koko went over and smacked him, don't even try dragging n/n here" Koko said.

N/n? The four of us said simultaneously, Koko just hum proud at his new nickname on me.

Come on now n/n, just leave this three here " Koko said as he took my hand and drag me out of the kitchen.

But I still haven't ask Ran where to buy the plants" I said making him stop, plants for what? He ask.

For the greenhouse on your rooftops silly " I said with a giggle as he just realized what I said.

His mouth formed an O' well I can ask him that later, I want my cuddles " he said as he drag me to the bedroom.

I can't stop myself from laughing at him, I didn't know that you be childish sometimes " I said with a smile.

I'm only childish because of you" he said as we both lay down on the bed, now shush" he said as she cuddled me.

I just tried my best to hide my laugh as Koko continue to cuddle me, I know your trying to hide your laugh" Koko
said as he look at me.

I just stick my tongue at him and burried my face on his neck, taking in
his expensive cologne.

The two us then fell asleep, not knowing that the trio was peeking at us, hurry up and take a picture of them" Rindou said to his older brother.

Sanzu was about to say something else when Rindou put a hand over his mouth shushing him.

Sanzu just glared at rindou and took his hands of his mouth, the three of them then left.

......

N/n? Time to wake up" I heard someone say and someone gently shaking me, I let out a groan as I rolled around and pulled the covers over me.

Five more minutes " I mumbled to whoever it was, no you've been saying that the pass 30 minutes, time to wake up now" koko said.

I pull the covers off me and look at him, no I still wanna sleep " I whined as I try to pull the covers up again.

Come on, I already ask Ran where we can buy those plants, then we can go gardening" koko said.

I thought for a moment, deciding on which was more important, me going back to sleep even tho it's already almost 8 in the morning.

Or me and koko spending time together, hmm fine" I said as I got out of his bed, I really didn't notice that last night I was in his room.

I then when to my own room and took a bath, and once I was done taking a bath I went to my closet and skim through it, trying to find some nice. Clothes to wear.

Hmm, which is much more nicer blue? Or red? I thought as I look at the two dresses.

Nah, I'll go with f/c ( fav color)" I said to myself and search it through my closet.
Ah here it is " I said as I took the dress.

I then wore it and went to my mirror, brushing my hair and then went outside.

When I got down stairs and went straight to the kitchen, where I saw koko with flour all over his face.

Along with the brothers having eggs on their head, and last a laughing sanzu, who was rolling on the floor.

What the heck happened here? I ask, I was gonna cook some pancakes, well not until a certain idiot ruined it" koko said as he wipe the flour of his face and glared at sanzu.

..............

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! Please leave a vote or comment!

Thanks!