{ a chaotic breakfast }

I woke up due to the noise outside, i sat up and rub my eye's before looking around, turns out im in koko's room.

What's with the noise? Can't you see that someone is still trynna sleep here! I said loud enough for however was outside.

See! I told you to be quite! I heard Ran said to whoever he was talking to. Oi! If you wanna argue, go and argue somewhere else! I said and went to the door.

And swinging it open, seeing Ran and Sanzu standing there. If you two dont get out of hete I'm gonna tie you up side down" i growled at them.

It was sanzu's fault" Ran said as he pointed at sanzu. I look at sanzu, squinting my eyes at him and crossing my arms.

I uhh.... Sanzu tried to explain when koko arrived. Oh your up already? He ask.

I would be still asleep if it weren't for them being too noisy" i said with a frown. Koko looked at Ran and Sanzu.

Ran just pointed at Sanzu, a sigh left koko's lips. Good luck to you,you'll need it" koko said as he left.

You have five seconds to give me a good explanation on why i shouldn't kill you for waking you up" i growled at him.

Uh... Because it's morning and you should be awake? Sanzu said that came out more like a question.

Oh i didn't know you wanted to die today" i said and took a step forward. Bye" he said and sprinted away,leaving Ran standing there.

I was not involved in that" he said and walk away, i let out a huff as i went back to my own room.

I then went to take a bath, and after that i changed into someghing decent and went down.

When i arrived at the living room the smell of newly cooked f/f entered my nose,and it was coming from the kitchen.

I smiled happily as i skipped towards the kitchen, where i found Ran,Rindou and sanzu sitting having a conversation about work perhaps.

Koko was the one cooking, as usual, i then sat besides Ran. Koko then set a plate of f/f infront of me.

Thanks koko! I said with a smile and began to eat. He also handed the kther threes breakfast and sat down besides Rindou.

You wanted a cat right? Koko ask and i eagerly nod, yeah i do" i said with a bright smile.

Koko let's out a laugh, we can go after breakfast then" koko said. Who's gonna wash the dishes? I ask and tilted my head a little.

I'm sure sanzu won't mind doing it" koko said as he gave sanzu a glare, sanzu didn't back down and glared back at him.

I just sat there eating my food and watch them. Your foods gonna get cold if you won't eat it" i said and pointed at their food.

Koko just sigh as he sat down besides me, now he was on my right side while Ran was on my left side.

The five of us then eat in peace.....

Yeah what a lie

It was a bit chaotic due to sanzu, Ran and Koko arguing about something dumb that sanzu did last time.

He was high that time so it's only reasonable he won't remember" Koko said that made sanzu kick him.

Hey! Koko said as he glared at sanzu who also glared back at him, and all the while me and Rindou looked at them.

He then look at me and i looked at him,we both nod at each other and just decided to ignore them and continue to eat.

And once i was done eating i put my plate in the sink, oi sanzu you better wash that up later" i said and went to the living room.

No can do! Sanzu said, you will wash those dishes or i will tie you up in a chair again! I said that made the other three laught.

.........

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And i am so sorry for long update!

I will try my best to update as soon as i can, see you in the next chapter !

And oh sorry for the short chapter