{ bad day }

Welcome to the first chapter " please enjoy-{ author-chan}

***

I sigh escape my lips as I made my way to the elevator of the apartment I'm currently staying at, I just got out of work and was walking back to the apartment when it suddenly rain.

Can this day get any worse" I mumbled to myself as I went inside the elevator, I was a bit wet from the rain since it wasn't raining that hard.

I press the elevator to the 8th floor, and I just stand there scrolling through my phone, the elevator stop in the 3rd floor and a white haired male entered the elevator and pressed the 8th floor.

I just ignore the male and continue to scroll on my social media, seeing that some of my friends are already engaged or married and had some kids while I'm still single.

Another sigh escape from my lips, then all of a sudden the elevator stop and light inside turned off, fucking great my day just got worse" I said.

Wow didn't know a cute lady like you could cuss like that" I heard a voice say, opps I forgot that I'm not the only person here's thought to myself as I turn on the flashlight in my phone.

Sorry didn't mean to" I say as I look at him, I didn't notice until know that I'm stuck in this elevator with a handsome guy.

I'm y/n what's your name? I ask, I'm a bit shock myself since I really don't start random conversations with strangers. But there something in him that really makes me want to talk to him and I don't why'

Kokonoi hajime" he said, well then nice to meet you kokonoi" I said to him with a smile, well not that he'll see anyway since it's dark.

Nice to meet you to y/n and just call me Koko" he said, I just hummed in response.

When do you think they'll fix this? I ask him, I don't know but I hope they hurry up since I still got work to do" koko said.

Both me and koko waited about an hour before the elevator got fix, finally " I said. The elevator then began to go up to the 8th floor.

Hey koko if you don't mind can I have your number?" I said to him, hmm sure" koko said as he handed me his phone and I type in my number.

Thanks I say as the elevator stop at the 8th floor, we both got out and went to out rooms, I was shocked when he opened the door next to mine.

Guess we'll be seeing each other very often now" he said with a chuckle, yeah I guess so" I say with a smile and went inside my room.

I guess this day isn't worse after all' I thought to myself as I put my bag in the couch, just then a fucking cockroach flew from my couch making me scream a little.

Damn it this is the worse day ever as the cockroach suddenly land on my shirt making me panic more, eekkk" I said.

The cockroach now flew to my coffee table, just then my door opened, hey y/n you okay I heard you scream "koko said.

I am not okay, there's a damn cockroach on my coffee table" I said to him and ran to hid behind him.

Your afraid of cockroaches? He ask me I gave a small nod, koko grab a magazine from my drawer near the door and rolled it.

He then slowly approach the cockroach and smack the magazine down the cockroach, killing it.

Thanks for the help, and sorry to trouble you" I said to koko while awkwardly put a hand at the back of my neck.

Koko just gave a small chuckle and ruffled my h/c hair" it's fine, and I think that you look cute while hiding behind me" he said as he walk out of my door.

I closed my door, and went to grab some cleaning supplies to clean the dead cockroach on my coffee table.

------------------------------
Hey! Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, please leave a vote and comment if you did