{ shopping }

Ooo! Can we buy some toys later? Evelyn asked and I just nod at her. Of course, and Koko will pay for everything " I said and look at Koko.

Right? I asked him and he quickly nod. I just chuckled silently as we went to a cloth store for kids.

Come on and pick whatever you like" I said as we began walking around. Sissy I want this one" Evelyn said as she pointed at a cute light blue dress.

Why don't we try it on you? I said to her and went to pick the dress, also getting some other clothes.

.....

Are you hungry Evelyn? I asked and I look down at her. She shake her head no and I heard koko sigh.

Don't forget that you and me will still talk after this" I said to Koko. Huh?! Why? Koko asked making me narrow my eyes at him.

You know why hajime" I said to him and walk a little ahead with Evelyn. Meanwhile Koko walk behind you feeling a bit stunned, I mean it was telling first time you called him hajime.

Yep I shouldn't have done that' Koko thought to himself and prepared himself for the worst later when they arrive.

Gotta tell boss" he mumbled to himself. And after they got to the car he kept on glancing on you.

What? I asked Koko as he glanced at me for like the fifth time in two minutes. Nothing " he answered as he looked back at the road.

I said we're just gonna talk, I'm not gonna fricking murder you" I said to him. If that's what your thinking" I quickly added.

Now that makes me even more scared! Koko said making me raise a brow. Why the heck would you be scared? I asked and look at him confused before bursting out laughing.

Mister kokonoi hajime, a executive of bonten the most dangerous gang in Japan is scared to have a talk with me? I asked between my laughter.

Koko sent me a small glare. Shut it" he grumbled making me laugh more. Later on we arrived back at koko's house.

Woah! I'm gonna stay here from now on?! Evelyn asked as she looked at me. I smiled and nod at her.

Am I gonna get my own room sissy? She asked and I nod yet again at her. Ohh! A cat! She said once she saw my cat.

You can okay with her later, let's get you settled first" I said to her and gently picked her up. I patted my cat before going upstairs with Koko.

We went to an empty room not far from my own room. This is your own room now" I said to her and watch as she looked around the room.

We can also decorate it on how you want it to look" I added making her look at me.

Oooo! Really? She asked and I nod with a smile. Why don't you rest for a while? I asked her and she nod.

I'll call you when lunch is ready" I said and went out of her room, dragging Koko with me.

Now you! Tell me why did Evelyn call me mommy earlier? It had something to do with you right? I asked Koko and narrowed my eyes at him.

Huh?! No! Koko quickly answered making me raise a brow. Are you sure Koko? Cause if you dare lie to me I will make sure you sleep outside tonight " I said to him.

But this is my house" he response making me scoff. Not anymore, it's also mine now so you better not lie to me" I said.

Fine, I did say that to her" Koko response as he looked away. Aha! See! It wasn't that hard to tell right? I asked and shake my head and then walk away.

Hey, where are you going? Koko asked. Gonna prepare lunch? Why? Do you think I was gonna murder you after this? I asked and rolled my eyes.

I said we we're just gonna talk, I didn't say I was gonna do something to you" I added with a laugh.

He heave a sigh of relief. Wait, don't tell me you were scared? I asked and stop to look at him with a grin.

Huh? Of course not" he answered making me laugh more. Whatever you say Koko, whatever you say" I said and went to the kitchen.

...........

Hello! I hope you didn't guys wait to long and sorry if the chapter was short! I will try my best to make the next chapter a bit longer!

See you in the next update and only a few more chapters to go before my final chapter and this book will end!