{ bitch }

After I was done showering, I went down stairs. Your done great we can go now" Ran said after he saw me.

I raise a brow and look at Koko, we have a meeting and after we'll eat outside so I'm bringing you with me as my secretary " Koko said and I nod in
understanding.

Well let's go? I ask and the four of them nod, the five of us then left and went to a restaurant.

Any reservation sirs? The lady behind the desk ask, yes" Ran answered and said their name.

The lady quickly nod as she led us to the table, just call the waiter if you guys are ready to order" she said and left.

You can order first if you want" Koko said, I just shake my head. I'll just wait for you guys" I said.

Are you sure? He ask again and I just nod, well if you say so, but just order when you get hungry" he said and I just nod again.

Just then a lady came and sat down on our table, all of us raise a brow at her. Who are you? Rindou ask as he look at her.

The name's Ashley handsome" she said and wink at rindou who just look at her with disgust.

How about you? What's your name handsome? She ask, referring to koko. What's his name isn't important to you" I said to her before Koko can utter a word.

She look at me and glared, who are you? She ask still glaring at me. Oh me? Don't mind me I'm just his girlfriend" I said and wrap my arms around Koko.

You his girlfriend? I don't believe it" she said and rolled her eyes. Well you don't need to believe it" I said with a scoff.

She just rolled her eyes again, yeah keep rolling your eyes, you might find your brain back there " I said with a snicker as he face turned red.

The others can't help but let out a chuckle, she instantly stood up and left.

Koko can I have her instead? Ran ask, no" Koko answered simply as he wrap his arms around me.

I can't help but chuckle, I'm so sorry that I am late sirs" a middle age man said as he bowed and sat down on the table.

It's fine mister Sato " Ran said, he then called the waiter, yes sir are you ready to order? The waiter ask slightly nervous at their gazes.

No, but we want a bottle of wine" he said making the waiter nod and left. If you don't mind me asking who is she? The man ask as he pointed at me.

I smiled, I'm y/n l/n, koko's secretary " I said and offered my hand, he shakes it. Nice to meet you miss l/n" he said.

Nice to meet you too mister Sato " I said, I then felt Koko put a hand on my thighs, I look at him and he just smiled.

I just shrugged it of and listened to them while they talk about their business.

,,,,,,,

Thank you so much sirs" Mrs Sato said as he gave a light bow to them, Ran just gave a nod to him.

If there isn't something else I will take my leave first" Mrs Sato said and left, I'm hungry " I mumbled.

Koko then called the waiter, yes sir? He ask, she would like some sushi" he said making me look at him.

The waiter just nod and left, how did you know I wanted sushi? I ask him, well you were looking at it earlier right" Koko response making me smile.

Get a room! Rindou said earning a kick from Koko under the table, just then the door open and the same bitch came back.

There she is daddy! She said as she pointed at me, he was about to say something when Koko stop him.

Is there something wrong mister minamoto?

................

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and I'm so sorry for the late update