{ having fun pt 2 }

---

Can we take a break and wat first? Evelyn asked as she saw some cotton candy. I also saw it so I nod and the three of us made our way to buy some.

After we bought three cotton candy we walked around a bit, trying to find an empty bench to sit in and rest while we ate.

Is there anything else you want to try Evelyn? I asked as we manage to find a bench and sat down.

I want to have a milkshake later" she and I just nod. You two wait here, I'm just gonna use the restroom " koko said and I just nod, scooting closer to Evelyn.

Koko stood up and went to the restroom. I l9oked around trying to see what we could ride next or maybe play next.

Hey Evelyn, wanna eat there later? I asked and pointed at a stall selling some burgers. She eagerly nod making me chuckle.

Well, I'll tell koko when he gets back" I said. We both finished our cotton candies and just say there waiting for koko.

Finally, what took you so long? I asked koko after a few more minutes of waiting for him. Just a long line" Koko mumbled.

I let out a snicker causing him to look at me. I look at him and smiled. Just thinking that mister hajime used a public restroom and not his personal luxurious bathroom " I said with a laugh.

He just scoof. Well I have no choice, the fuck do you want me to do? Pee in the corner? He said causing me to glare at him.

Language please! You are in front of my baby! I said to him and gestured towards Evelyn who was now looking at us.

He immediately raise his hands up in a surrendering manner. You say another cuss words in front of my baby I will tie you along with sanzu, do you get me hajime" I stated making him nod.

Good" I said and followed after Evelyn as she drag me to ride in the carousel again.

Wanna ride there again? I asked and she nod excitedly.  I smiled and turned to koko. Can you watch over her for a bit? I'm just gonna use the restroom " I said to him making him raise a brow.

Hey! It's not my fault I can't control whenever I want to pee! I hissed at him making him chuckle and nod.

After that I went to find the restroom, which wasn't long and I was thankful that there wasn't really a long line.

After a few more minutes I was on my way back to where koko and Evelyn where when I bumped into someone.

Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to bumped into you" I said and look at the person. He was a guy, probably the same age as me or a few years older.

He just chuckled and shake his head. It's alright I was the one who wasn't looking " he said and I nod, sorry again" I said before I walk pass him.

As I walk further away from him I didn't really notice that he was staring at me while I walked away with a slightly creepy smile on his face.

Took you long" koko grumbled once I returned making me glare at him. I just let out a huff and turned to look at Evelyn.

I smiled when Koko wrap one of his arms around my waist and slightly pulled me closer to him.

---

Okay now Eve, it's time to go home" I said to her as she carried her new teddy bear that Koko won in a game for her.

She just nod and rub her eyes as she let out a yawn. I let out a small laugh as I pick her up.

Tired? Koko asked me, referring to Evelyn. I just nod as the two of us made our way out and went to the car.

But as we walk towards the exit of the park I can feel like someone was following us or maybe I was just imaging it.

But I know for sure that someone keeps staring at me, the way that made a shiver run down my spine.

I look at Koko who turned to me when he noticed me looking at him. Yes? He asked and tilted his head slowly.

I feel like someone's following me" I whispered to him.

.........

Ayo!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I wonder what next will happen, hehe. Stay tuned for the next update which is maybe in the next four to five days!