Chapter 3 - Hogwarts Express

Savannah's P.O.V:

"Come on Savannah! What's taking so long?" shouted Harry, in a annoyed tone, from downstairs. "I already told you! I.AM.COMING!" I shouted back. I quickly closed my trunk and grabbed my favorite lavender coat, dragging it downstairs. 

"All set?" asked Aunt Nora. "Of course she's set, Aunt Nora, she only took 2 hours" said Harry, sarcastically. "Shut up" I muttered. "Okay, let's go" said Aunt Nora. 

"Wait, aren't you forgetting something?" asked Uncle Sirius, from the kitchen. I gave him a big hug. "Have lots of fun, okay? And don't be afraid to make a little trouble" said Uncle Sirius.

 "Sirius!" accused Aunt Nora. "What!?" asked Uncle Sirius. "Bye Harry, Bye Savannah" said Uncle Sirius, as we left the door. 

We went into the car as I sighed. "I still don't get why Uncle Sirius can't drop us too" I said. "We've talked about this, Anna, it's too risky" said Aunt Nora. 

"Hey! Why does Harry get to sit in the front seat!?" I asked, as Harry went into the front seat. "Because-I'm older!" said Harry. I rolled my eyes as I went into the back seat. 

"Also, Savannah, listen to your brother while you're at Hogwarts, okay?" asked Aunt Nora. "See Savannah, you have to LISTEN to me" smirked Harry. 

"Shut your good for nothing mouth up!" I shouted, angrily. "Not this again! You guys can't keep fighting!" said Aunt Nora. She turned to Harry. 

"And Harry, that does not mean you can tell her to do whatever you want, you have to take good care of her" said Aunt Nora. 

"I am not a baby, Aunt Nora, I can handle myself!" I said, angrily. "Sure" said Harry, rolling his eyes. 

When we got to Platform 9 3/4, Aunt Nora hugged us both tightly. "Have fun, study well and write to me if you have any problems, okay?" asked Aunt Nora. 

"Will do" I said, as I hugged her. The train blew another horn. "Well, that's your call, bye lovelies" said Aunt Nora, sadly. It was also going to be hard for her

It was going to be hard not having any kids around. "Bye Aunt Nora!" I said, as I got into the train with Harry. 

"Come on, let's go find Hermione and Ron" said Harry, as we scanned the train to find them. "Harry! Over here!" said a girl, with golden brown hair.

 We went into the compartment with the brown haired girl and a red haired boy. I sat down next to Harry, and the girl sat down next to the boy with red hair. 

"You must be Harry's sister! I'm Hermione Granger, and this is Ron Weasley" introduced the girl, as she pointed to the boy with red hair. "I'm Savannah, nice to meet you" I said. "So, are you feeling excited?" asked Ron. 

"A bit nervous, but yeah" I responded. "Why so?" asked Hermione. "I'm just worried I might not get into Gryffindor" I said. 

"Potters always get into Gryffindor, so, you will too" said Harry. "But-even if you don't, Harry will still be your brother, and we will still be your friends" said Hermione. I was shocked. "You consider me your friend?" I asked. 

"Of course! We're best friends with your brother, so we're obviously friends with you" said Hermione. I smiled. I liked Hermione and Ron, they seemed really nice. 

The rest of the train ride went by really quick. I spent time getting to know Hermione and Ron, and after a while, Harry didn't mind that I was friends with them. 

But when we arrived at Hogwarts, it hit me, I was going to be sorted, have my own friends, and find my own path in Hogwarts. 

(A/N: I'm sorry, really short chapter! I promise to make the next one longer! Please like, share, comment and add this story to your reading list! Thank you so much and have the great rest of your day you deserve!)