Chapter 14 - The Dilemma

Savannah's P.O.V:

Today, was the day of the first Dumbledore's army meeting. I was actually really excited. The only problem, I couldn't tell Theo about it. 

I felt bad. Theo literally told me everything, and here I was, not telling him that I joined a secret organization. I put on my robes and quietly left my dorm. Harry instructed that the "core group" must be here early. The core group consisted of Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Cora, Kate and me. 

I left my dorm with Kate as I felt a hand clasp onto mine, it was Theo. "Hi Love" said Theo. I felt a blush creep up my cheeks. "Hi babe" I said, kissing his cheek. We have been dating for almost 3 weeks now.

 "Come on! Now is not the time for your romance" whispered Kate, in my ear, harshly. "Where are you off to?" asked Theo. "The three broomsticks" I lied. "Mind if I join?" asked Theo. "No, Thompson! Just because you're her boyfriend doesn't mean you should always be around her " snapped Kate, as she dragged me to the room of requirements. 

"Kate! What was that for?" I asked. "Saving your ass" muttered Kate. "I feel bad, lying to him" I said. "You shouldn't, he's just your boyfriend, stop taking things so seriously" said Kate, as we entered the room of requirements. 

"Hi Anna, Hi Kate" said Ginny. "Hey Gin" I replied. There was already many students in the room, as Harry started to speak. "Hi everyone. If you're here today, you already know what this is about, so I won't waste any time explaining anything. And err-- good luck" said Harry, as the students started practicing spells. 

To be honest, I didn't give a fuck about the meeting now. I just wanted to be with Theo. As soon as the practice ended, I exited the room and ran to my dorm. I found Theo, sitting in the common room, with his friends. 

"Hey Theo" I said. "Hey" said Theo, as he resumed talking to his friends, completely ignoring me. I could tell he was still mad at me. 

"Can we talk?" I asked. "Later" said Theo, rudely. I glared at him angrily before running to my dorm and slamming the door. I came out a few moments later, waiting for Theo's friends to leave. 

Suddenly, they got up and started heading to their dorm, so I rushed back to the common room. I tugged Theo's arm. "Can we please talk Theo?" I asked. "I thought you had better things to do" asked Theo. "I'm sorry, on behalf of Kate" I said. 

A few moments of awkward silence. "It's okay" said Theo. "Can we go watch the stars at midnight?" I asked, hoping to change the mood. "Sure, meet me at 11:30" said Theo. I smiled and went to my dorm. 

I finished some homework and went straight to bed at 10:30, waiting for everyone to fall asleep. At 11:15, everyone in our dorm fell asleep, and I snuck out of bed and put on a coat. We were not supposed to be awake at this time, but Theo had his ways of us having fun without getting caught. 

Kate's P.O.V:

No she didn't! Not on my watch! I've noticed Savannah has been really odd lately, especially when we were going to sleep. 

At 11 PM last night, I got up to go to the bathroom, and Savannah was not there, but then when I woke up, she was in her bed. I was going to ask her about it, but I knew she would just shrug it off, so I decided to find out what she was doing myself. 

I crept out of bed and put on my shoes and coat, following Savannah. She walked all the way to the astronomy tower, as I used a pillar to hide. "Hey" said Theo. "Hey" said Savannah, smiling. I was furious. She was sneaking out, to see him? "Sorry about earlier, Kate's just jealous" said Savannah. What? I was not jealous! 

"How come?" asked Theo. "She thinks that I think you're more important than her" said Savannah. "But am I not?" asked Theo.

 "No, Theo, of course not, I love you the same" said Savannah. "But I'm your boyfriend" said Theo. 

"Well, okay fine, maybe I love you just a little bit more than her" said Savannah. That was it. I came out of the pillar. "What did you just say?" I asked, angrily. Savannah and Theo looked shocked. 

"Kate, what are you doing here? Are you spying on me?" asked Savannah. "Stop trying to turn this around on me, Savannah. All you've ever cared about since you got together with this asshole is spending time with him" I said. 

"He's not an asshole, Kate! And that's not true!" said Savannah. "You just said you love him more than me" I said. "Only a tiny bit! And that's because he's my boyfriend!" said Savannah. 

"So? That doesn't mean he's your first priority!" I said. "Maybe if you got yourself a love life instead butting into mine, you would understand!" shouted Savannah. 

I could not believe this girl. "Fine, have fun snogging his face off" I said, running back to my dorm.

Savannah's P.O.V:

"Fine, have fun snogging his face off" said Kate, running out of the astronomy tower. "Kate, no! That's not what I meant!" I said, as I ran after her. 

Theo gently pulled my hand back.  "She doesn't deserve you" whispered Theo. 

No. Theo was wrong. I didn't deserve her. 

(A/N: Hey guys! I'm back! Hope you liked that chapter and don't forget to have the great day you deserve!)