Chapter 10: From Hell to Terra, and back...

Author note here, For the sake of story and all of that, since i dont know how long was between the Chernobogg incident and Lungmen arrival and all of that, Il be making it a 3 week trip to get there. Also for story reasons we will be traveling through a desert.

That is all, 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official notes,

Location: Rhodes Island, 

28 hours after Encounter with the Reunion commander W.

After bringing back the docter from the REDACTED in chernobog, he has been diagnosed with Oriopathy, 

His arts allows him to turn any material into anything he has knowladge of, With the exception of living creatures. This allows him to turn something as small and simple as dust, into something like sugar.

Of course if its edible or not has been tested, it has the same structure as sugar, but there are some solid diffrences with the real thing.

More research required on this subject.
Anyway, His arts allows him to change something on the subatomic level without it becoming unstable. Allowing him to change materials safely, this can be used to substancialy contribute to Rhodes Island Development. His arts allows him to also use this power to conjure Pure electriciy, allowing him to amplify his strength to absurd levels.

Tests show that he can at maximum ten fold his strength, and in some cases he can double even that number. However pushing it to a times ten multiplier and above can seriously damage his body, he can uphold up to 3 times multiplier with ease, But above that it becomes substancialy harder.

Further notes from the Medic who was deployed on the chernobog mission further shows that the docters left arm has some kind of unique ability. According to them the arm is made from the Oriopathy inside of his body, Creating a sort of Orginium arm, Tests show that this arm does not spread Oriopathy... Further testing required.

The docter also suffers from Amnesia, And as a further result, has his memory's clouded. He thinks he is a soldier, or rather trained as one in a peacefull village named 'Cloudfall'.

No such village exists.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10:00,

Rhodes Island

Dust... Dust and sand.

This place was part of the current remnants of the end of the Kazdel Civil war

This place was part of the current remnants of the end of the Kazdel Civil war. This place used to be a lush green field, Full of life...

This is the price you pay for war... 
After all, Everything at some point