𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐭

❝ you said the gun was mine, which isn't cool, no i don't like you ❞

you said the gun was mine, which isn't cool,
no i don't like you

≪•☽•≫
chapter three,
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓

——— THE NEXT MORNING, strolling through the hallways of the Palace, with her evergreen gown flowing with each step she took, Lidianna spotted her father in the distance. He was standing over a balcony, surveying over the kingdom with a dark look.

She made her way over to him, coming to a stop, looking over the kingdom with him, unsure what had gotten him in such a mood until an Einherjar Guard quickly rushed towards them

She made her way over to him, coming to a stop, looking over the kingdom with him, unsure what had gotten him in such a mood until an Einherjar Guard quickly rushed towards them. Out of breath.

"My liege, my Princess..." he greeted as Lidianna glanced back at him while her father's attention stayed on the golden kingdom, "...the Warriors Three and the Lady Sif have gone missing—" Lidianna stared at the guard wide eyed, utterly shocked.

Loki immediately walked off, pushing past the guard as Lidianna glanced back in between him and the guard. "What...What of my Lady Aunt?" she asked.

"She's still in the Palace, my Princess," he said and Lidianna quickly nodded, running off after her father. And the guard, still catching his breath, watched as the King and Princess went, blinking repeatedly.

Soon enough, Lidianna and Loki crossed the Rainbow Bridge, quickly approaching Heimdall in his Observatory. But the gatekeeper had a suspicious look in his eye, aimed for the father. "Tell me, Loki, how did you get the Jotuns into Asgard?" Heimdall asked, knowing Lidianna had nothing to do with her father's original sin.

"You think the Bifrost is the only way in and out of the Realm?" Loki asked, "There are secret paths between worlds to which even you with all your gifts are blind. But I no longer need them, now that I am King."

Heimdall stared at the king for a moment before placing his attention on Lidianna, a worried look over him. "Princess Lidianna, you do not have to listen to what he says. It's not too late. He's only using you—"