𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

❝ right now, i need you here

right now, i need you here. i need you to stay strong

≪•☽•≫
chapter six,
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

——— THE NEXT DAY, several soldiers under Loki's mind control ran around in an underground lab, preparing to infiltrate whatever Lidianna and Loki had planned. Lidianna strolled about, making sure everyone was doing what needed to be done while Loki watched her from a distance, sitting down. She walked up to Erik, who was working on a CMS device while the girl watched him work.

Just a few minutes went by, and at the corner of her eye, Lidianna spotted a blue glowing light. And the sound of her father gasping. Lidianna glanced over at him, spotting the distressed look over him before walking over. She attempted to sit down with him but he stood up, a stern and cold look over him.

"We must be quicker!" he shouted as Lidianna straightened up, eyeing the workers down.

———

Some time later, Erik and several scientists worked around the CMS device when Barton walked in, holding a tablet. "Put it over there!" Erik ordered before placing his eyes on Barton, "Where did you find all these people?"

"SHIELD has no shortage of enemies, Doctor," Barton said before he help up a screen showing information on Iridium, "Is this the stuff you need?"

"Yeah, Iridium," Erik said, "It's found in meteorites, it forms antiprotons. It's very hard to get hold of."

"Especially if SHIELD knows you need it," Barton said.

"Well, I didn't know!" Erik said as Lidianna and Loki approached them, the doctor and agent spotting them, "Hey! The Tesseract is showing me so much. It's more than just knowledge, it's...truth."

"I know," Loki smiled, "What did it show you, Agent Barton?"

"My next target," Barton said.

"Tell us what you need," Lidianna said, her head tilting with a smirk.

"I'll need a distraction," Barton said before he grabbed his bow and arrows, "And an eyeball." And this caused both Lidianna and Loki to grin.

That night, Lidianna and Loki were in Germany at the Stuttgart Museum. They stood in front of the museum, dressed in fancy, 21st century attire;

Loki in a black suit with a scarf, his long black hair slicked back. He held his scepter, disguised as a cane.

Lidianna wore a long, emerald green gala gown, with diamond earrings and necklace dangling from her, green heels clicking with each step she took. Her once crazy curly hair was now in elegant, beautiful curls, almost shining.