𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞

❝ wake up, stay with me

wake up, stay with me. through the flood and through the fear

≪•☽•≫
chapter five,
𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄

——— BURNING BLUE FLAMES. A SMOKY CUBE EMERGED. THE TESSERACT.

Kneeling behind a throne, a clothed, armored figure known as The Other bowed. "The Tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world. A human world. They would wield its power," the other said.

The Other faced a horned shaped shadow, and beside him, a feminine shadow with a gold and green crown on top her crazed, curly hair. Lidianna and Loki.

The Princess wore dark green and black clothing as her father next to her; leather pants, long sleeved green and black corset,  a green and black cape cutting off at her ankles with dark makeup on with red lipstick.

Loki was handed a Chitauri scepter; a long golden handle, fitted with a blue gem encircled with silver blades

Loki was handed a Chitauri scepter; a long golden handle, fitted with a blue gem encircled with silver blades. "But our ally knows it's workings as they never will. He is ready to lead with her by his side. And our forced, our Chitauri, will follow," the other continued.

Tens of thousands of Chitauri stood ready in a seething mass of neat rows and columns, the ground simply quakes. "The world will be his. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?"

With the burning energy of the blue gem before them, Lidianna and Loki gazed into it, but as they did, and the longer they did, they...changed. Small flickers of energy shot into their heads, their foreheads glowing blue for a moment until their eyes turned more brighter blue than usual. They...glimmered.

Unlike Loki, Lidianna's reaction to this was different. She shuddered, almost painfully. She nearly dropped to the ground until Loki grabbed hold of her, his gaze burning into her.

After a moment, her head shot up, gasping as her eyes glowed blue. Like... magic.

Lidianna glanced up at her father as her eyes faded back to its glimmering blue state. She was different than before. Not just because she was under a spell now. Something inside her was...unlocked. It wasn't until she fiddled with her fingers and glowing blue magic appeared that she realized. Lidianna had gained more powers from the Tesseract.