Jett {3}

Angry yet fearful tears streamed down my face as I felt him take a seat near me. He was a little out of breath after his fall. I didn't look at him.

"Well, uh, hi there. I know you're scared, and probably pretty pissed, but I just wanted to say hello. And uh, ask you how you are," his voice was a deep russet sound. I glanced quickly over at his features, trying not to make eye contact.

It was the black haired boy I’d seen diving from the balcony. His eyes were an oceanic shade of deep blue, and his skin was an immortal shade of ivory. His features were perfectly symmetrical. He was almost as attractive as Blondie, my initial unnamed kidnapper.

However, I wasn't about to fall for the ruse in his sapphire orbs.

"I'm absolutely wonderful. The only thing even SLIGHTLY wrong is that I just so happened to be kidnapped by a psychotic bipolar teenage boy. You know, the usual. Oh, I'm starving my ass off, I haven't eaten in forever, I'm sore, I'm tired, I have a killer headache. Oh. I also have a hangnail. Thanks for asking." I sneered, trying to act undaunted when in reality I was petrified.

He looked at me in awe. "Well... uh..." he was rendered speechless by my rant.

I let off an irritated sigh, continuing with my initial crying jag. My spirit wasn't broken, but crushed.

This boy would be of no help in my escape. He was the kidnapper's friend, nothing more. Plus he was gazing at me, and although I'm sure I wasn't a very pretty sight staring still isnt vey polite.

He hugged me.

I was dumbfounded. Shocked, angry, confused. I sat there for a second, his arms awkwardly wrapped around me, contemplating whether or not to kick his right in the balls.

He didn't let go, and I didn't return the gesture. I scowled at his hair, sleek ebony.

"You're here for a reason." he whispered softly, letting me go and returning to his feet. He began to exit the room.

"Wait." I said quickly, having a simple yet risky question for him.

"Call me Jett." he said, not even waiting for me to ask. He left then, locking the door on his way. I wondered idly if he knew who I was. I supposed he must, if I was apparently there 'for a reason'. Whatever that means, I mean, vague much!

I began exploring my elegant cell. I was curious, bored, and hopeful for an escape from what had to be my eventual certain doom.

My iPod was nowhere to be found, my current three hundred dollar obsession. I wiped the tears from my face, one or two leaking through. Devastation was a very unbecoming emotion.

I continued searching the room. There was a large mahogany bureau in one corner.

I glanced at the closed door. I heard no footsteps.

Quietly, being exceptionally stealthy on my toes, I opened the first drawer.

Empty.

In fact, all of them were empty, except for the last one. There was a dusty beaten journal hiding in the back corner. I opened it, snooping for any help or content.

It was completely empty. A disappointed sigh escaped my lips. Of course they wouldn't give me any clues or hints to my escape.

I tossed the ratty leaflets back into the drawer from which they'd came. Was there any end to this wondering?

"I don't care what they say. I don't belong here." I said to myself, furrowing my eyebrows together.

These boys must be mistaken, looking for someone with information or something of theirs. I had nothing, no connection to this mystery.

I sat back on the bed. I put my head between my knees, trying to clear my racing thoughts. I was mentally exhausted. I might have dozed off for a little while, I'm not honestly sure, but when I awoke I was being stared at by two violet injected eyes.

Blondie.

~~

A/N: Guys! :D I'm so so sorry I haven't updated in, well, forever. I know I've let some people down, even if my story isn't that good. School, family, and internet connections have been preventing my from writing for quite some time now, but I should be back for good! Feedback is always appreciated!(: Love you guys! ~Alex