Prologue

All Rights Reserved

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

Have you ever felt like your whole life has been a mess, still is today, and you know it will be tomorrow? If you have, you known what life is like for me, if not let me tell you.

I grew up being an only child in an average size house with my oh so loving parents. We lived in a happy, welcoming, open range city where everyone knew everyone.

There would be festivals, fairs, and even a parade or two. It was suppose to bring the community together, or something like that, and in the end everyone went and participated, everyone except for me.

You see I'm what some people would call the town delinquent. I beat all the guys and girls to hold this title, and I am extremely proud to have that crown above my head. I mean, I worked really hard to earn it.

Every day my title rises in value. I pull pranks like they are second nature to me, I have the best come backs to any sort of comment, and I'm not afraid of what anybody says to me or behind my back.

I live off of instinct and my own free judgment, it gets me into some pretty deep crap, but does it sound like I care?

This has been my daily routine ever since I was little and I haven't changed one bit.

Whenever my parents went out with me to their friends, or what I like to call stuck up snakes, houses they would turn their noses up when they saw me. Let's just say the town wasn't happy about my pranks, or as I put it, accomplishments.

But this was in my younger years, oh how I miss those days. Now things are different, and I don't like it. I have all of one friend and that is my tablet. It is everything. I can write, talk, read, listen to music, and it won't look at me funny, attempt to talk me down, or get on my nerves.

My parents barely speak to me any more. They always use to try to make me change my ways, but I'm persistent and that did not work out in their favor. So they gave up. It's kind of disappointing, because they're my parents and all but I'm kind of relieved because now they are going to stop pestering me.

If you try to put a smile on my face, it'd be easier on yourself and me if you stopped before you started because it's not gonna happen. I don't smile anymore. They closest thing you'll get, is a smirk after I have successfully completed one of my many pranks.

This is yet another reason, associating is not a part of my routines. It's not that I don't talk to people, they don't talk to me. I've overheard that people are scared of me, ha, scared, they should be. If you do something that ticks me off, you can be sure that I will not sit back and tolerate it.

So no one talks to me, people are afraid of me, and everyone has given up on me. Don't I feel loved.

Well, now I can be 100% sure that my life has been a mess, still is today, and will be tomorrow. All I don't know for sure is what that mess will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey!!!!!! Welcome to my new story!!! :)

I hope you all enjoy it!

Please let me know what you think; vote, comment, fan!

Thank you everyone!

>megan