Chapter 9

As they walked down the slippery mud path to the unforgiving village, both Heisenberg and M/N walked quietly. Heisenberg did not look too pelase with taking M/N ti see Miranda. He also wasn't pleased that he had to bind M/N's arms up with chains.
"Are the other lords going to be there?"
"Yes. If you're a good boy, you'd keep your mouth shut about Miranda."
"And do you do bondage to all your 'Victims', oh great and mighty Lord Heisenberg?"
"Nah, you're a special case, Liebling~" Heisenberg chucklef, stopping in the middle of the path and yanking the chain closer to him, causing M/N to stumble.

'He probably has a bondage kink.... Nice.' M/N thought as his cheeks grew hotter. Heisenberg yanked the chain again, dragging M/N behind him.
"Miranda ain't gonna be happy if we're late, ya know!"
"Speaking of Miranda, hu do you hate her so mu-"
"Don't you dare say her fucking name!" Heisenberg snapped, the chains of M/N's arms grew tighter, earning a soft grain (more like a whimper) from his throat.
"That bitch has done nothing but screw people over and take their freedom!" Heisenberg growled.

M/N, although he was already in pain, caught up to Heisenberg after a while and bonked his head against Heisenberg's shoulder.
"What the fuck are you doing."
"Affection. I can't hug you so bonking you with my head is the next best thing."
"Ew. Affection." Heisenberg paused, "Do it again."
M/N bonked Heisenberg again, the metal on his arms easing as he did so. He couldn't imagine what Heisenberg had been through, let alone going though whatever trauma alone. Sympathy. M/N felt bad for Heisenberg, he felt sympathy.

Not long after M/N gave Heisenberg affection, they arrived at a run-down, almost rubble looking church. Those beasts surrounded the church, snarling and snapping at each other.
"Fuck-" M/N whispered quickly."
"The lycans won't hurt you not while I'm around at least." Heisenberg sighed tiredly. So they're called lycans. They don't look like the lycans from horror movies nor books. Very peculiar.
"Oh and don't forget, Maus... Shut your trap for me, mkay?" Heisenberg purred, lifting M/N's face to look at him. M/N nodded and blushed. At Heisenberg's sweet, but simple request.
"Good boy~" Heisenberg yanked the chain gently as he led M/N inside.

In all their grotesque glory, sat three people: Lady Dimitrescu, the 9'6 tall, godlike woman. The woman adorned in black mourning attire with a veil covering her face with a freakishly loud and kind of pretty porcelain doll in a wedding dress, who prectically jumped out of the woman's arms. And a more horrific looking man who stood up waddling on two twig-like legs. He hump on his back made it quite difficult to move faster it seemed. And in the center of the room, wearing all black with a golden cage-like mask and long blonde hair stood Mother Miranda. She was even more terrifying and revengeful than what was described of her. She was intimidating, a special kind of wonder. But M/N knew not to  gaze at her for long.

"Mother Miranda, as I told you before, Heisenberg us late to the meeting as always!" Dimitrescu said as she took a puff of her cigarette. Heisenberg attached the chain that bound M/N to and anchored hook on the ground, causing the now quiet male to sit on his knees.
"Yeah, well at least I brought the outsider. So be fucking grateful!" Heisenberg growled, baring his canines at the tall woman.
"Now now my children, that is enough squabbling." Miranda paused as she looked at M/N, a hateful look upon her face.

"Mother Miranda. I suggest that Heisenberg sits farther away from me," Dimitrescu glared at Heisenberg sitting straight across from her on an old church pew. "He smells disgusting."
"Because I fucked your mom?"
"Heisenberg, we have the same mother."
"No, your biological mom, stupid bitch."
"you truly are the youngest of us." Dimitrescu rolled her eyes and took another puff of her cigarette.

"Aren't you all like... Related?" M/N spoke sheepishly.
"Quiet, man-thing." Dimitrescu snarled.
"No, we're not fucking related, dumbass." Heisenberg growled.
"Silence, all of you!" Miranda yelled, wings bursting out from behind her. Definitely a sight to see.
"Apologies, Mother Miranda." Dimitrescu said as she glared at Heisenberg.

Miranda cleared her throat, "I have gathered tiy all there ti discuss 5he becomings if the outsider." She looked around the room, all of them intent if hearing what she had to say next.
"He cannot remain in the village without having one if you taking possession of him and putting him to use for your own sake. Now... State your arguments it why he should be the one ti take the... Outsider with you"

Seething Anger... Mother Miranda radiated so much anger and hatred that it made M/N sick. He definitely hated her. This Bitch is the reason why two of Danni's friends are dead. And the reason Heisenberg was so closed off and deprived if love and affection.

"May I say something before everyone fights over me?" M/N looked at Mother Miranda dead in her eyes. She was silent for a moment but spoke up.
"You may speak."
Heisenberg mentally faceplamed as M/N cleared his throat and sat up straight.

"How about every single one of you suck my huge fucking dick!"