Chapter 12

The morning came late and the room was cold. M/N lay sleeping for the first time in almost 32 hours. He was in pure bliss he didn't have to sleep in the louder part of the factory and he was warm... Wait, why was he warm? M/N's eyes fluttered open, his gaze was hazy but he could make out the room he was in. He recalled the events from the night before. He looked around as he rubbed his eyes and yawned his arm gripped around a more muscular one coming from behind him.

He turned around and was met by Karl Heisenberg. His sleeping form was still as handsome as if he were awake. M/N smiled and brushed a strand of Karl's wavy grey hair out of his face. He tried to sit up to stretch, but was immediately pulled back down, trapped between a pair of strong arms and a muscular chest.
"Good morning, Karl." M/N laughed.
"G'd morning, Maus." Karl grumbled as he lay his head on the exact shoulder where he bit M/N. M/N let out a hiss of pain. This made Karl jolt up and lean on one elbow.

"Shit- Are you okay? Fuck, I forgot that happened..." Karl looked and sounded concerned. The teeth marks where his canines and molers bit down on M/N were red and looked sensitive, the dried blood didn't help with the panic.
"Karl, I'm fine. It just stings a bit. Don't worry, your little puppy brain." M/N chuckled.
"I beg your pardon? Puppy brain?" Karl sounded almost offended. M/N laughed louder at the 6'1 male who still held onto him with one arm.

"Relax, doll. I'm just teasing you." M/N smiled gently. Karl's face grew a deep crimson colour on his cheeks. He growled at M/N.
"No. Bad. Stop that." M/N whacked Karl's arm playfully.
"Make me, Liebling." Karl smirked. M/N's face felt warmer as the heat rises to his cheeks and chuckled.
"I don't think that add if yours could handle another round right now." M/N chuckled and looked into Karl's eyes and cupped his face.
"Yeah no. Maybe later though." He had his devilish smirk plastered to his face. He was handsome, that's for sure.

"We should probably get out of bed. You, mister, have your lordly duties or whatever to fulfill."
"And what about you? Aren't you working on some fantastic plan to ifff Miranda and get whatever you want back?" Karl raised his eyebriws with that fucking smirk still plastered to his face.
"I'm not sure I trust you enough to tell you my plan, Mr. Heisenberg." M/N smiled and caressed Karl's cheek*
"You know what, fair enough." Karl rolled his eyes.
"Now let me put of this bed before I kick you in the balls" M/N tried wiggling out if Karl's arms.
"And just for that, you're not leaving!" Karl chuckled, a grin filled with happiness and joy was visible on his face.

M/N laughed and then tried once again to free himself from the strong arms that trapped him. This time, he succeeded. He rolled out of bed and headed ti the small bathroom that as linked to the room.
"Does the shower work?"
"Of course it fucking works, dumbass." Karl replied and rolled his eyes.
"Alright alright, big guy. Just asking" M/N chuckled.

After a few minutes of figuring out which tap was cold tap and which tap was the hot water tap. M/N stepped into the shower. The water trickled down his face and down his body. Thankfully, Danni had dropped his bag off in the bathroom the day before with all of his supplies. So he used the shampoo and conditioner and a Lavender body wags to wash away the sweat from the night before.

M/N switched the water off and grabbed the towel he packed into his bag along with the spare change of clothes. He dried himself off and slipped into his clothes before leaving the bathroom. Karl looked disheveled and tired as he sat on the the edge of the bed.
"Why don't you go take a shower while j go and make us some breakfast and coffee?"
Karl looked up at M/N and got up. "Alright, sweetheart. You go do that. Oh and by the way." Karl grinned then slapped M/N's ass as he walked past him, "Nice ass, Liebling."

M/N blushed and chuckled while walking out the room. He followed the same path Karl took last night, which led him to the kitchen. And there sat Danni at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and a slice of toast on a plate. She glared at M/N." What the fuck is wrong with you!?"
"What do you mean?"
"You had sex with him while being held captive in this fucking shit hole!"

"It was consentual, and I can leave anytime I want."
"It doesn't matter, your fucking the man ehis held me captive for almost a month, M/N you're being manipulated by him and you're fucking delusional. Danni growled out and stood up.
"Danni, calm down." M/N looked her dead in the eyes as she approached him.
"No, I wont! Ever since you broke up with Chris, you've been different. You don't think staright."
"You can't blame my accident fit why I broke up with Chris. In fact, you can't blame anything git something that u couldn't fucking control, Danni." M/N heaved heavy breaths into his lungs due to raising his voice.

Once again, Danni shot M/N a glare, but the glare looked very... familiar.
"I can and will blame that accident on you because you don't deserve to leave me alone like you did back then. You don't deserve this ounce of happiness. He's a monster and you know it-"
"He is not a monster. The only monster I'm seeing right now is you, Danni." M/N growled. Danni's face went pale as shock ran through her body. Her face changed from shocked, to sat, to absolutely pissed off.

"Fuck you, M/N." She spat and ran past a confused Karl...
"What was that about? You okay? I'm going to kill that fucking brat-" Karl growled
"It's nothing.... Just some mere.... Sibling bickering...."