Chapter 4

M/N was frozen in fear. Thoughts raced through his mind, leaving him to look as though he was a deer in headlights.
'Do I attack? Do I accept my fate of death? C'mon dammit! So something!' M/N yelled in his thoughts.

M/N grabbed Heisenbergs arms, drew his head backwards and then headbutted him in the nose. Heisenberg let out a yelp, but held onto M/N's shirt tighter. Heisenberg pulled M/N close and growled lowly, "Ow." /N gave his a sheepish grin, his forehead was a little bit red. Heisenberg swung M/N over his shoulder, an annoyed look upon his face. M/N struggled against Heisenberg's grip only yo be met with a hard slap to his ass, causing a whimper to escape from M/N.

"Who would have though that an outsider like you would have such a firm, sexy and enticing ass?" Heisenberg laughed. M/N continued to wiggle free, but gave up on the idea very quickly. Instead of his precious plan, he started hitting Heisenberg's back while cussing more than a sailor would. Heisenberg was once again amused. M/N let out a grumble of annoyance and went limp, the exhaustion and fear finally catching up to him. Eventually M/N's body succumbed to a deep slumber.

Heisenberg had noticed this, yet left the poot man alone. He felt so relaxed in Heisenberg's arms and Heisenberg actually became slightly jealous of how relaxed and calm his new prisoner was in his slumber. But he didn't care much for the man's sleep as he continued to walk down the muddy path way to his factory.

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had only felt like a few hours, maybe it was only a few minutes, but all M/N knew what that he had a headache of note. His senses were heightened he could smell oil and smoke, he could hear machined clanking and running deep in the heart of the place he was in, he could feel soft fabric under his hands... Pure cotton? And all M/N could taste was the metallic taste of blood in his mouth. It wasn't much, he probably bit hid tongue.

M/N's eyes fluttered oped to a dimly lit room. He groaned as he sat up his muscles ached and his body was stiff.
"Hello princess." a deep voice purred out. M/N looked around the room. From the shadows to the small bathroom that was connected to the room. M/N's eyes finally caught a glimpse of something from the corner with a chair and a writing desk. Glowing eyes looked back at him smoke pouring out his mouth, a smile with this huge canines he'd seen before and of course the large, muscular build sitting in the battered chair.

M/N's breathing quickened he shifted back but rather fell off the bed. He backed up against a cold metal all 'It's the bastard who was hunting me! Fuck, what do I do?' M/N thoughts screamed out in his head once again.
"Fuckin' relax dipshit. I ain't gonna kill ya'.... Yet." Heisenberg chuckled.
"Where am I?" M/N asked, a bit more confident now.
"My factory, of course." Heisenberg smirked and M/N.
"How long was I out for?..."
Heisenberg stood up and waltzed over to M/N, blowing smoke in his face from his cigar. "Three days love.~" Heisenberg growled out.

M/N's face flushed with a deep crimson colour at the nickname 'love'...
"what do you want with me, you bastard?"
"Oh, I just wanted a new playmate, nothing much... Or maybe a new toy to play with, maybe to fuck mindlessly." Heisenberg sounded lustful. M/N pushed him away and immediately afterwards hit a painful blow to Heisenberg's nose.
"Ow! Jesus- What was that for!?"
"You are not fucking me nor am I going ti stay here to be your plaything," M/N growled. "You think you're some big, tough, macho bastard to have the balls to assume any of that would happen!"

Oh dear God. Heisenberg couldn't help but be stunned by this attractive man's confidence and how much he'd been pissed off. He was, in fact, intimidated.
"Listen, you can't leave. Not without bitch Miranda and get fuckcking stupid ass blind children following her every order." Heisenberg huffed, blood dripping from his nose.
"First off, how dare you say I can't leave, I have a right to my freedom. Second, who is this Miranda you're talking about and third," m/N took a deep breath and pulled ourlt a handkerchief and handed it to Heisenberg, "Please stop sniffing the blood back into the back of your throat. It's kinda gross man."

Not just fierce, but also caring and independent. Heisenberg took the handkerchief and used it to wipe up the blood on his face and nose. He knew this guy would be his ticket out of here indeed.
"Hey, gotta ask... What's tour name?" Heisenberg asked. If he was correct, his plan would work better now if this stranger helped