CHAPTER 3 - FLASHBACK

Flashback (2017):

It was a month before Dennise was due to give birth and a month and a half before Mika was due. It wasn't planed that way it just sorts of happened. Mika and Alyssa kept it a secret that they were planning on getting pregnant. They didn't want to tell anyone in case it didn't happen. Unknown to them and everyone else this is exactly what Dennise and Vic did as well. So, when Dennise finally announced that she was pregnant after three months Alyssa and Mika reviled that they were also expecting. 

Alyssa and Vic, with the help of Pablita had come up with the idea of taking their wives up to a cabin just outside of the burbs for a nice relaxing weekend to make sure they were comfortable and had a non-stressful few day. Well that's what they told them. In reality Alyssa and Vic just needed a way to calm their wives down as they were starting to get on their last nerves. Dennise + Mika + Pregnancy hormones = a world of bad.

Dennise's wild mood swings had Vic either in a joyful bliss of nothing but sex for a few days or had her hiding out in the basement to stay away from Dennise's wrath.

Mika...well Alyssa was at the end of her ropes. The poor woman couldn't do anything right. She was either being too clingy and overbearing or she was neglecting her wife...well according to Mika anyways.

After the two women showed up on Pablita's door step looking like two scared little girls Pablita told them about the cabin and that they should take their wives up there for some relaxing and some fun.

The drive up to the cabin was...eventful to say the least. They had to stop every five minutes to use the restroom, they ended up making Vic pull over so she could get them food and also because they were pissed off about something and ended up making the morena cry. Alyssa felt for her friend and couldn't even bring herself mock her about it. So, the two-hour drive turned into a five-hour trip.

They finally arrived at the cabin and as soon as they parked the car Mika and Dennise headed straight for the bathrooms and then went to have a nap in their bedrooms leaving Vic and Alyssa with all the baggage and in charge of making dinner. Because god forbid the crazy pregnant ladies didn't get their food.

"I can't take much more of this Ly. " Vic wined as they began to prepare the vegetables.

"I've still got an extra half a month to go!" Alyssa wined back.

"God, why can't they just give birth already? I want my loving wife back!"

"I'll say." Alyssa agreed.

"Maybe we should try to induce labor? I heard sex does that." Vic said hopefully.

"Yeah well that only works when your wife will let you touch her." Alyssa sneered.

"Aww poor dude, isn't the misses putting out for you?" Vic mocked.

"Not lately." Alyssa sighed.

"I thought pregnant women were supposed to be horny all the time?" Alyssa added.

Vic just shrugged.

"Well the important thing is that Dennise is horny otherwise I would end up cutting a bitch."

"Yeah that doesn't help me at all."

"Geez if you're so worked up about it just rub one off yourself."

"Vic, you do realize that when the baby comes, you'll need to talk like a respectable human being and not like a horny teenage boy?"

The Morena woman just flipped her off.

"And anyways I tried that but Mika caught me, then yelled at me accusing me of thinking she was fat and undesirable." Alyssa sighed.

"Shhhh." Vic hissed with her eyes wide in fear.