Part 5 xxx

'Mumm' sonic made a muffled moan from shadow licking the roof of his mouth as they both started to get more heated into the make out.

with the other two wanting to also get involved as they each took a side and started nibbling and kissing his ears making sonic jolt from the sudden touch but soon relax again as he melted into the three's actions with sonic doing more frequent moans in shadow mouth.

sonic then open his eyes as he slowly moves both of his hands in silver and melphiles pants wanting to give them as much pleasure as he was getting by placing his hands on their groans and started to rub to get the two aroused which it didn't take long to do then proceed to wrap his hand around them and gave the both of them a small hand job.

with shadow he heard the grunt that was coming from the two that was lying beside sonic and deepen the kiss with the teen as he himself felt that sonic was aroused himself and travelled his hand down with him easily unbuttoning his pants pulling then slightly move down as he took the younger one member and proceed to jerk it giving him a reward of sonic breaking the kiss as he let out a moan as he catch his breath.

sonic: Ahhhh~Aggggh 🤍

that alone gave the other two the motivation to pull and tear sonic top off and started kissing and leaving marks all over his sides as shadow continue to kiss him on the neck and started doing the same.

sonic couldn't help but squirm underneath shadow as he started to feel like his entrance was starting to throb and for some reason it was very moist down there making him stop the kissing from the others

shadow: what the matter is it too much for you

there the three-saw sonic out of breath bursting for their love and affection as he said to them

sonic: no, I love it but um my rear feels.... wet

with the three older males already knowing what it was shadow then went down to his legs and pull off the remanding clothing he had left as well as his shoes with sonic questioning what he was doing but soon found out as he jerk himself upwards from shadow actions with his tongue.

 sonic: AHHHA~Aughhhhh...shadow don't that gross~Oooooohah 🤍

shadow only went deeper in as he sided his tongue in more making sonic scream in more pleasure with melphiles and silver doing their part as they started kissing and sliding their hands on each side of the teens rear and pull the cheeks apart for shadow to get better access.

shadow then lifted sonic legs in the air and spread open so he could penetrate the herm as much as possible with his mouth making sonic droll in the sensation of being touch and toyed by the three.

silver then took the teens lips for himself as melphiles suck on his nipple as well as rubbing the other one from under his peach fur on silver side with sonic jerking there cocks faster and much rougher as the two grunted from the hands of their arousing lover giving them the right movement they need as they were close just by looking and hearing the teen moan in pure delight from there touches.

sonic himself was getting close and shadow knew it as he saw the teens member twitch and throb in his hand but before he could give sonic relief he took his hands off sonic and then on his own cock and started to jerk it in a fast pace and then use the fingers on his other hand to slowly go in his entrance as he took his tongue out with sonic noticing the new part of shadow body instantly as he grunted in pain rather than pleasure.

sonic then broke the kiss with silver shouting to shadow that it was hurting him as they saw a tear coming down from his eye but mephiles took this opportunity to tell him in a soft seductive tone

'shhh it alright he just prepping you for the real thing to make it easier in the future so just relax and the pain will be replaced with more pleasure'

sonic: sniffle.... okay I'll try

silver then nodded to melphiles to say that it was his turn to kiss him making melphiles be quick to hungrily take the younger one lips making him relax enough for shadow to continue thrusting his finger in and out and slowly adding another one in at the same time as well as speed.

melphiles: is it hurting anymore?

sonic: AHHH~ no feels Nyaa~ sooooo good

about 5 minutes later shadow was thrusting two fingers in hard as sonic was pouring out his love juices all over them with silver and mephiles receiving the fastest hand job from the teen who wasn't able to think of anything else at this point as all four of them was on the verge of their climax with sonic being the one to make it all end by taking his lips away from melphiles screaming in moans as he said repeatedly

'I'M GOING TO CUM I'M GOING TO CUM I'M GOING TO~Mmmmmmha~AAAAH~ha~ah'

as soon as sonic done his release he tugs on the two members he had in his hands and made them release their own on the teens side while shadow finish himself off and shotting it all over sonic chest and stomach as he pulls his fingers out of sonic with them all trying to get their breaths and calm down.

kings: how was it?

sonic went tense from the sudden question but soon gave them a reassuring loving smile as he told with a thumbs up

sonic: amazing you guy are incredible

the three looks at each other as silver ask

silver: enough to go for another round

sonic was about to open his mouth to reply but heard a sudden bang at their door

?: OH, YOUR HIGHNESS'S IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE YOUR LOVER ALONE!

someone shouted with excitement in their tone with the kings being annoyed as they knew it would be only one person to upset them easily.