[4] Combat Training

The second day of school seemed to pass by like a breeze for the class. Tarou got a hand with everyone's names in his class and surprisingly most of them were very friendly people. Well most of them as there was still Bakugo, but he also met someone who reeks of bad intentions: A short student with purple balls on his head, Minoru Mineta, he overheard his drooling rants about the girls in their class. It made him sick. 

But besides him, not much really went on. English Class to start the day off then he got to meet the Cooking Hero Lunch Rush. Midoriya was fanboying next to him in the lunch line. Finally, the class everyone was waiting for had come: Heroics. Tarou scrolled through his phone as he waited for the teacher to show up. "Psst, Tarou-Kun!" Amaegaru whispered over to him, tapping on his desk.

Tarou glanced up at him, "Yes?"

"You remember how Tsumuri said we couldn't fight each other but if we did we would lose points?"

"Yeah."

"How do you think it would work here?" 

"Probably an except or something since we're not in an actual mission."

"You think so?"

"Maybe," Tarou shrugged. He leaned back and felt his back crack against the chair, it was one of those soul-snatching ones as he leaned forward. He was about to sleep for the remaining time but that plan would be cut short as the familiar voice of the number one boomed from the other side of the door.

"I Am...

Everyone was on the edge of their seats as they heard him, fanboying and not holding back their smiles. There was something in the air that was infectious when it came to the Number One.

"Coming Through The Door Like A Normal Person!"

Kaminari was the first to speak up, standing up from his seat. "It's really All Might!" He cheered.

"He really became a Teacher?!" Kirishima exclaimed, excited to learn from him. 

"That's a costume from his silver age, isn't it?" Tsuyu pointed out.

"It's kinda giving me goosebumps," Ojiro admitted, rubbing his arm.

All Might stepped up to the front Podium to begin his introduction to the class. "I teach Hero Basic Training, it is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero." He explained as he began to flex his muscles. "You'll take the most units in this subject,  so let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today..." All Might seemingly summons a card. "Combat Training!"

"Combat..." Shotaro grinned.

"Training..." Amaegaru added frightfully.

"And to go with that are These!" All Might pointed to the left wall where it hissed open revealing suitcases with numbers matching their desks. "Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started!"

"Woah! !" The whole class said together, going wild for the chance to live out their costumed fantasies. 

"After You Change, Gather In Ground Beta!" All Might instructed.

"Yes Sir!" The class said, their excitement boiling over.

       Class 1-A had finished changing into their respective costumes and were walking through the dark hall into Ground Beta. As they walked, they could hear All Might's voice getting louder. "They say clothes make the man, young men, and ladies. Be fully aware...from now on...you are all...Heroes!" All Might look at each and every one of them, approving of their outfits. "That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"