[6Γ] USJ Assault

A/n - Duel Chapter of 1-A and 1-B, it is the Greek Symbol for Gamma

             Tension hung heavy in the air as Aizawa's sharp gaze scrutinized the eight Kamen Riders standing before him. His voice carried a mix of caution and suspicion, amplifying the already chaotic atmosphere.

"Looks like you're familiar," Aizawa's words cut through the silence, his tone laced with an undercurrent of urgency. "Reports indicate that you bunch were spotted in association with these freaks."

Tarou's expression tightened, a grimace etching itself onto his face. "Yeah, you could say that," he replied cryptically, aware of the delicate line he walked. There were secrets he couldn't reveal, secrets that could jeopardize their position in the DGP. "Just be on guard, especially against the one with the orange hair. He's bad news." It was a vague warning, but the best he could offer without crossing the line.

Shotaro's katana swung fluidly through the air, his movements conveying a sense of readiness and determination. "Leave the grunts to us, Aizawa-sensei," he declared, his voice brimming with confidence. "We're the ones who can truly inflict damage on them."

Aizawa reluctantly acknowledged the truth behind Shotaro's words, his brows furrowing. "I've heard whispers about your capabilities during the Entrance Exam," he conceded, his voice weighed down by the weight of responsibility. "But remember, you're still under my watchful eye. If you encounter someone you can't handle, your priority is to escape."

Shotaro's chuckle cut through the tension, carrying a hint of mischief. "Wouldn't dream of disappointing you, Aizawa-sensei," he responded, his voice carrying an unwavering resolve. With those words, he swiftly fastened his Driver in place, ready to face the unknown challenges that awaited them.

  From the depths of the ominous black fog emerged a figure with cyan-grey hair, a chilling presence that sent shivers down the spine. Prosthetic hands encased his entire body, each movement emanating a sinister aura. His voice, raspy and dripping with malice, echoed through the air.

"Where is he..." he muttered, his tone laced with disdain. "You went through all the trouble of gathering this pathetic crowd." He pouted dramatically, his eyes glinting with wicked delight. "All Might... The so-called Symbol of Peace. Unbelievable that he's not here. Perhaps we should spill the blood of these innocent children to lure him out?"

Beside him, a mysterious figure with an orange-masked visage stepped forward, exuding an aura of calculated menace. "I've got no interest in students," he retorted, his voice dripping with an air of confidence. "Just a few animals," With a menacing gesture, he pointed towards the eight students who stood poised for battle, their determination etched upon their faces.

The villain with prosthetic hands sneered, a wicked grin spreading across his face. "Then enlighten us, Punkjack. What grand plans do you have for them?"

"To deliver a message," Punkjack declared, his voice carrying a rebellious undertone.

Tomura, their leader, seized the moment, his eyes burning with dark intent. "You heard him!" he commanded, his voice commanding obedience. He pointed with a clawed hand toward the unsuspecting students. "Capture them! Kidnap them! Let their suffering serve as a resonating message to our foes."

   "Villains? No way... How did they manage to breach the walls of a Hero school?!" Pony exclaimed, her voice trembling with disbelief.

Seeking guidance amidst the chaos, Kendo turned to their teacher. "Sensei, what about the sensors? Shouldn't they have detected their presence?" Her hands grew in size, a visible manifestation of her growing unease.