Chapter 12: Assault after Assault.

( Author note here, tryna improve how to write this crap and all, so part way through this the writing style might be a bit diffrent... tryna see if it'l stick or not)

''*groans* My head... Wait where the fuck i am'' Y/n Mumbled to himself, this wasent his room.

As i looked around, i saw a bunch of machines, Heart monitor's, scanners, Etc... As i looked around more and more i then noticed where i was.

I was at the Medical department but... there was no here... strange, from what i learned this of all departments inside of R.I is the most busy. As i hopped off of the bed i was currently laying on and ''...The fuck am i wearing.'' i was currently wearing a medical gown. But at the moment everything was a bit....fuzzy in my head.

Even so, i put on my 'normal' clothes. I began retracing my steps in my head... Right i fought Kal'tsit... got my ass beat, then i had a dream bout a talking bird... and then i managed to just blast past her and her... 'pet'. 

As i was looking for my helmet, i suddenly remembered WHAT i exactly did back there. '.... there aint no way that, THAT was a dream!'. It might be a good idea to find out how the fuck i can go back to that place... but for now i have shit t-

As it then hit me... My helm was nowhere to be seen. ''.....fffffffffffuuuck''.
Big chance that Exusai saw my real face then... And i just thought i could have at least had some 'normal' conversations with some more then 2 people... at least.

I sighd at that fact, ''Well... got no other choice but to deal with it. Cats out of the bag, so i might as well deal with it'' I said in annoyance. Still, i wished it would have gone on for a tad longer.. Then again, that stuff could have backfired big time in the long run.

As i began making my way outside of the Medical Department, i needed to make a quick pitstop near the workshop. Whenever someone was in combat or what not, most of the time they themselves fix their own gear... but since i was unconcious for a long time, Big chance that i can find my crap there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i entered the workshop area, Or as i like to call it 'The Forge'. I saw that this crap was mostly empty, Of course most of the time you have to fix your own crap. But why then even have this place?. I walked towards the storage area of this place, it was as simple as a bunch of shelves and stands with numbers on them, surrounded by a small line of iron bars.

I wanted to walk in.... till i saw that the door leading inside was locked by a scanner... without proper clearance, no access. However, i had another idea, i just need to find my crap first from here.

''Where, o Where are you.... There!'' My gear was near the back end of the Storage. However it was blocked by another pair of empty stands. I decided to put that bit of experience from the other day to good use. 

As i made a construct out of some of the floor, Il fix this later. The construct moved over the ground, kind of resembeling a puddle of slime.

When it approached my weapons, it began to take the shape of a couple of arms. As it then grabbed the weapons, ''Hah, Nice!'' I said in excitement. As the arms began moving back with the weapons in hand.. However as soon as they got close to the bar's, they began glowing with red electricity. As they then began to deform and become their original form again. 

As my weapons fell right to the floor. However this time nicely close to the bars, As i then just used my grappling hook to just pull them closer. As soon as i had them i just began booking it to the outside. Before anyone would see what i just did.