Six

It was now the afternoon and Yeonjun was panicking because he and Taehyun were going to meet up with Beomgyu and Kai, but he had no one to watch his son since his parents were busy and he had no other options, not to mention the daycare was closed for today for remodeling.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! I don't know what to dooooooo!!! Hyun, what should I do??? What if Beomgyu doesn't think of me the same way if he knows I have a child? He will probably tell Soobin and then they'll hate me for the rest of their lives T~T" Yeonjun whined dramatically.

His best friend just hummed as he fixed his hair and put on his shoes. "Well, I'm sure most everyone already knows about Minnie, but I'm sure that Soobin and Gyu won't think badly of you. They aren't like that Hyung." The shorter reassured him.

Yeonjun took a deep breath and nodded. "You're right Tyun. It will be alright." He said before walking out of the room to his own to see Minjae playing with his toys, still in his pajamas. His heart melted at the adorable sight as he walked over and picked him up.

"Hi Minnie, Papa's here!" He said sweetly while hugging the boy tight.

"Papa!! Minnie built a Lego house!" The boy said cutely, pointing over to a small box made out of Lego's with two Lego people in side of it.
Yeonjun smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Who are those people, Minnie?" He asked and the boy looked at them.

"Dats Papa and Minnie! Because we are gonna be together forever and Minnie will take care of Papa when he's old and can't move."

Yeonjun chuckled softly and hugged the boy. He couldn't ask for more than to be with his son forever. He couldn't imagine his life without him. "That's nice of you Sweetie pie." He said as he set the boy down on his bed. "Now, let's get you dressed because we are going to the park with uncle Tyunnie and Uncle Hyuka!"

Minjae squealed excitedly as he waited for Yeonjun to get his clothes. "Yayyyyyy!!!!!" He said happily while giggling. Yeonjun smiled at him before helping him get changed into a cute outfit he could wear outside.

Once Minjae was dressed and ready to go, Yeonjun and Taehyun took him to the park, where they saw Beomgyu and Kai sitting on a bench

Once Minjae was dressed and ready to go, Yeonjun and Taehyun took him to the park, where they saw Beomgyu and Kai sitting on a bench. The younger of the two saw them and waved over to them as they walked over.

"Hi hyung, Hyunnie, and my cutie nephew Minnieeee!" He said, picking the toddler up and hugging him. The young Choi giggled and hugged him back.

"Uncle Hyuka! Who is dat?" He said, pointing at Beomgyu, who was watching them quietly. He waved when he noticed the boy looking at him. Hueningkai walked over to Beomgyu and set Minjae on Beomgyu's lap.

"This is uncle Beomgyu. He's our friend Minnie. He's really nice!" Kai said with an encouraging smile. Minjae looked at Beomgyu and examined his face before smiling happily.

Beomgyu hummed softly and gently pat his head. "What's your name, little one?" He asked softly as the boy played with his long hair. He was fascinated by it for some reason.