eight

I can't believe I haven't been on in six months. I'm going to try and post more. I'm not going to set up a scedule, but I'll try to post once a week.

sorry for the cliffhanger, by the way.

CALUMS POV: ( hehe )

I widened my eyes as I realize that Luke Hemmings is in my room. I quickly covered myself quickly. "Why the fuck are you here?"

He coughed softly, and awkwardly. "Sorry I-"

"Why are you here," I asked again.

"Your mom invited my family."

"Shit. Your the 'guy' that's gonna date my sister."

"Why the air quotes?"

"You're gay, you're not a real fucking guy."

Lukes Pov:

"What? You think just because-" I stopped myself, and took a big breath. "Yeah, I'm dating your sister."

"You're gay, though," he told me back.

"yeah?" I walked out of his room, took Mali's hand and brought her in here. I leaned in, cupping her cheek and kissing her hard. She gratefully kissed back, smiling against my lips. We pulled away from the kiss, smiling I looked back at Calum who had a shocked look on his face.

I slammed the door in his face and smiled. Leaning over, I kissed her cheek, " Thanks."

"Any time. See you later."

I walked downstairs to see my mom and Mali's mom talking. "Mom. I'm gonna go home. Love you." I said as I walked out.

.

.

.

.

I walked over to my house and unlocked the door, grabbing my key out from under the mat. When I walked in, Michael was there.

Might update more later, just trying to think of what I want to do next with this whole thing. It's hard to think what I really want with this story. [[ more cake? trying to add more in. ]]