seven

I'm honestly going to try my hardest to post chapters more often. I've been really busy lately, and I actually had a social life. *gasps* wow. haha. um, enough with all this chit-chat. let's get this over with so that you guys can actually read and have some more knowledge on things you really don't need to know about. yay.

                                                 Luke's Pov:

Damn, that girl really looked familiar, but probably not. She could go to my school? Eh, who the hell knows. She's your next door neighbor for crying out loud! That's probably how you know her. My mom tapped my shoulder and I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Hey, Mali, right? I'm Luke. " 

I looked down at her, and saw her grin at me," It's a pleasure to meet you Luke, and yeah. I'm Mali."

When I looked over at my mom, she was just starring at me, probably because she was waiting for me to introduce her to Malia. "Erm, and this is my mom. Liz."

"It's nice to meet you as well," but instead of shaking heads, my mom hugged her. She probably wanted to be extra nice to her incase we ever 'date.' Sure the girl is beautiful and all, but I like guys.

"Won't you come in?," Malia asked as she opened the door and stepped away from it, holding it for us. 

"Oh, sweetheart, thank you," my mom told her as she walked through the door first. You know, laddies first. Right?

I walked in second and mimicked my mom and speaking like her,"Oh, sweetheart, thank you so much doll." I heard a giggle and looked down at her and grinned. 

"Do you wanna go up to my room? I can show you some of the music I like." 

I shrugged and nodded slightly," I guess that beats having to go through the awkward silences of our parents." 

She smiled at my words, "um, yeah." When she started walking up the stairs, I followed her up there. 

Once we got upstars there were two doors. One that said, 'Welcome to Malia's room' and 'KEEP THE FUCK OUT' 

When I pointed to the sign that said 'Keep the fuck out,' I asked her if she had a brother of sister or something.

"Oh, yeah. That's my brother. He doesn't exactly like it when people disturb him. I wouldn't go in there if I were you." 

I chuckles slightly and nodded, " Yeah, don't worry about that. I won't."

When she opened the door to her room, and we walked in we were met by the smell of vanilla cookies. Don't ask how I know that, it's probably from my mom and her obsession with lighting a different candle every night. She then walked over to her bed, and I looked around her room. It had a ton of girly things. Once I sat down on the bed with her, she got up and walked across the room. 

I waited pationtly, watching to see what she was doing. She smiled and held up a 'One Direction' album. "You know who One direction is, right," she asked.

"Um, yeah sure." I really tried to act calm, it's just that One Direction is honestly one of the hottest bands in the world. Like, honestly, Harry Styles needs to start getting uglier, or I have to start going blind. 

She apparently put on her 'Favorite Song' called 'Story of my Life.' 

She got up and walked over to me," so." 

"Yeah, um, so. Look, I know that I came here for a 'date' and all, but I-"

"Don't worry about it. I know you're bisexual, or gay or whatever."

"You do?"

"Well, yeah of course. You can kind of tell."

I blushed and looked down,"Um, yeah." 

"But I want to help b-"

"How?"

"You know how everyone thinks that Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend Eleanor, and then when Harry Style's 'Girlfriend for a little while' Taylor Swift- Well, you know how everyone thinks that it's their 'beard' and all?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, what if I was your beard?"

"You'd do that for me?"

"Yeah, sure. I mean, it would get your mom off of your back, and my friends would stop bugging me about how I don't have a boyfriend and all. Plus, it will be fun. "

I widened my eyes, " Well, I guess we could try it. " 

"Yeah, and technically, we'll actually just be friends, but everyone else will think we're more than that."

"Yes. okay.Let's do it. " I smiled at her.

About an hour goes by of us listening to One Direction. 

(Ps. I like 5 seconds of summmer more, just putting that out there. I've liked 5sace since like 2011.)

"I have an idea," she told me as she sat criss crossed facing me. 

I did the same and faced her," Tell me."

"Let's try this out of my brother. I wanna see what he says, " she tells me as she locks fingers with me.

"But doesn't his sign tell us to keep the fuck out of his room?"

"Well, yeah, but we have to test it out at some point, right?"

I sighed and thought about it for a moment, and then nodded,"Well yeah but-"

"Come on, " she told me as she dragged me outside of her room and then in front of her brother's room. I stared at his sign and sighed. 

"Actually, he might have more respect for you if you do it by yourself." 

"What? No no no. " 

"Come on, please? " 

I rolled my eyes and nodded. I mean, how bad could it be? It's not like it's one of calums friends or anything. She ran back into her room and I knocked on the door, heard someone yelling on the other side. "Go the fuck away!"

I took a deep breath and opened it to see something worse than calum's friend. It was calum! Not only that, but he was on top of his bed, pleasuring himself.

CLIFF HANGER 

DUN

DUN 

DUUUUUUUUUN

Tell me what the hell you think I'm going to wirte about in the comments, or what you think I'm going to write. Peaceeee