two

Luke's Pov

As I walked into my school which everyone calls the 'Norwest Christian College.' Anyways, as I walking I noticed people staring at me, and aslo some whispering. Christian being the word out of the name of this school, so people in my school hate people that are gay, or people that liked the same sex. I hated being in this school, but this is the only school that my mom wants me to be in. Since, she doesn't think or know that I'm gay she wants me to go to this school. I really wish that I could just tell her that I'm gay, but I don't think that she'd still even be able to look at me the same way she looks at me right now. I really don't want that because she's the only one in my life right now, because everyone else in this god damn school knows that I'm gay, and hates me for it. 

When I said that my mom was the only person in my life right now, I wasn't kidding. My dad's in jail for many different reasons and my mom and I never had enough money to bail him out of jail. My dad is basically a Homophobia so he would freak out if he even found me cuddling a guy, not like that would ever happen, but I think you get the memo.

I stopped in my tracks as I saw some guy, he was making out with someone. I looked closer and saw another..GUY. ohmygosh. I thought and then I kept on watching them make out, I gulped a little wishing that some day I could do that. They pulled, looking around the tall one with a batman shirt on looked over at me.  He walked over to me. 

"Getting a bit turned on, are we," he looked at me asking, but with a lot of confidence.

"what? pshh, no way. why would I get turned on by you and some guy?" I replied and smiled lightly at him.

" Your lips say one thing, but-" he looked down near my dick,pointing at it," your hard ass penis seem to beg to differ." 

I bit my lip, looked down to see that he was right. I was hard as a fucking rock. I shook my head and looked back up at him. "maybe it's just your imagination" 

I walked away quickly trying to get the voices out of my head. 

Go make out with him, you know you want to. 

He's sexy, plus you're must hotter than the other guy. 

Come on, you know you're craving it. 

COME ON LLUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS. 

I snapped out of my train of thought when I finally had made it to my locker. I put in my locker combination, but I couldn't manage to get it right. I sighed and let out a groan as I tried my locker combination again. 

That's when I heard some guy come up behind me, " Thinking of getting my penis in your ass baby?"

I tried not to turn around, but I looked around anyways. There, stood calum hood. CALUM FUCKING HOOD. I gulped, and then shook my head.

"Why the fuck would I want your non- existing penis mr. calum hood?" I smirked and heard a ton of people laughing around us. 

"Don't make me prove that I have one, because I will right here right now," he replied. 

"Yeah right"