Chapter 1

My pov:

Kyaaaah!! The convention was a blast! There were so many great cosplayers and they were really nice too! I even found some people cosplaying as Thranduil and Legolas!

I can't wait to get home and re-watch and reread the Hobbit and Lotr! (Although I've already done that so many times...) I'll also read the latest chapter of The remarried Empress after that.

As I was walking, someone passed by me and I felt sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw a stab wound on my stomach and a lot of blood was gushing out.

I began to feel light-headed and dizzy, I stumbled down and fell to the ground. I could feel my body getting colder.

God... Is this punishment for having an elf fetish?!!

I may have an elf fetish but I never went far with it!!! I didn't even get a chance to get close to home...

It feels so cold... So painful.... I can't believe I'm dying like this....

Then everything went black. Suddenly, I no longer feel any pain. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a white room.

And an old man in white clothing with a long white beard smiled at me and said.

" Ah! You're finally awake, Y/n "

" Umm... Who are you? " I asked.

" I'm God "

" Wait... You mean 'The God'? As in the heavenly father? "

" Yes " he answers.

" God, why did you let me die like that?! Was it punishment for having an elf fetish?!! You know I never went far with it!! " I cried.

" I know, dear. I'm sorry, your death was a mistake. So I'm going to give you a second chance in another world to make it up "

" You mean, You'll reincarnate me in another world? " I asked.

" Yes, and the best part is that you get to choose. " He replied.

I can still remember the sharp pain in my stomach even though it's not there. So I'm going to make this worth it.

Okay okay... This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, Y/n. We need to make it count. You have watched many movies, anime and series throughout your life.

I know! I'll go for The Hobbit. I'll save Fili, Kili and Thorin from dying! I felt so bad for Tauriel when Kili died. But that ain't happening anymore cause I'll be there to save them!

Hmm... I need to think of a plan too. The closest I could get to the company is if I was with Bilbo.

I also wanna be able to use magic preferably healing cause I'm really gonna need it.

And since I wanna marry an elf (preferably Legolas or Thranduil. Can't decide which one's hotter but I'll choose depending on what will happen), I gotta pick a race that has a longer lifespan so I could not only get hitched with an elf but to help Frodo in the events of Lotr.

Well... First off, I don't want to be an elf cause Thorin hates elves and I want him to like me (not romantically).

Hmm... I know! I'll go for Valar. I could be the daughter of Varda Elantári and Manwë Súlimo who wind up in the care of Bilbo.

A/n: in case you don't know who they are, they're basically one of the gods in Lotr/The Hobbit. Varda is known as ' Lady of the stars ' she's the favorite of the elves and the wife of Manwë and the stars are her creation. Manwë is known as ' Lord of the breath of Arda ' he's the Lord of the airs and the giant eagles that Gandalf called were his main creation.