Chapter 2

3 MONTHS LATER

My pov:

I'm now a year old baby, Bella prepared a small birthday party just for me and her. I guess she wants to keep the party small cause she can't have Lobelia Sackville–Baggins stealing her spoons again.

" Happy birthday, my dear Y/n. " She greeted.

I've been in this world for a year now, Bella fed me small pieces of the cake that she baked.

It was really good. Wait a minute... I'm already a year old and I haven't spoken a single word yet to her.

I should try saying something to her.

" M... Ma... " I tried saying.

" Y/n? "

" Mama... Ay wuv you... " I tried saying.

" Aww... Your first words are; Mama, I love you. " She said " I love you too, my dear Y/n "

Third person pov:

4 YEARS LATER

During the past 4 years, I began to spend more time outside to practice my powers.

I've mastered the basics of nen and I can use zetsu perfectly. It should be useful when Bella and I join Thorin's company.

But I should be careful not to nen slap anyone or their Nen might awaken or else some crazy Nen shenanigan like the chimera ant Arc might happen.

I also got my phone back and the best part is that it's still connected to the internet in my old world.

I wanna be able to perform the breathing techniques from Demon Slayer.

I should get a katana...

But the big problem is that there's no katanas in this realm, heck! They don't even exist!

I can Google the blueprints of it so I could have it made. But I need to get the money for it. If I ask Bella for money, she'll ask why.

I know how the currency works in here, a sword is worth 50 silvers or more. If I ask 50 silvers from Bella, she'll immediately get suspicious of me.

Even if I do succeed in getting money for the sword, no sane adult would sell a sword to a 5 year old kid.

Hmm.... What should I do?

I know! I could shapeshift into an older version of myself and I could conjure a few gold coins!

I head to the forest and concentrated on conjuring a few gold coins. After a few attempts, I was able to conjure some gold coins.

Then I tried conjuring mithril, it took me longer than when I tried to conjure gold but I was able to do it in the end.

Okay, l got the material for my sword. I just need to find a Smith to forge it. Hmm... In this world, the best smiths would be elves and dwarves.

If I remember correctly, the dwarves were known to be the best at craftsmanship but elven weapons were stronger than dwarven weapons.

I'll head to Rivendell then!

I conjured a pouch and filled it with gold coins before I placed the block of mithril in my magical inventory.

I then used my magic and turned into an 18 year old version of myself. Then I changed my starry hair and eyes to h/c hair and my eyes to e/c.

I then conjured a f/c cloak and put it on, I placed my pouch in my pocket. I took out my phone and googled some blueprints for a katana then I conjured a piece of paper.