Chapter 6

Praying for her life Sarvi knocked on the door of Tahir's room. After hearing a gruff come in she entered the room.

Tahir looked at her with a raised eyebrow asking about her sudden presence.

Sarvi P.O.V

Taking a deep breath i entered in his room. He was sitting on the chair in his study. He was wearing a black hoddie and track pants, along with his black curly hairs that have became a mess.

I was staring at him when I saw him looking at me with a raised eyebrow, I came out of my dream land and cleared my throat.

After claming my thumping heart I started " Bh.. Bhaijaan vo sab apko bahar bula rahe they." but looking at his unchanged expressions I continued.
( Everyone was calling you out.)

" Vo.. Vo sab game khelne ki soch rahe they aur chahte they ki aap bhi hame join kr le.... Pls" I said in one breath.
( Th.. That everyone has decided to play game and they wanted you to join to.. Pls.)

He looked at me for a minute and then said " sab chahte hain mai join karu aur tum kya chahti ho ?"
( Everyone wants me to join and what do you want?)

I looked at him and an unexpected "kya? " escaped my mouth.
( What?)

But I immediately covered it and said " Mera Matlab hai ki mai bhi chahti hu aap sabke sath time spend kare aur vaise bhi ham yaha par ek break par aaye hai. Kaam to hamesha krte hi rahte hai kabhi kabhi kuch aur bhi karna chahiye."
( I mean, I also want you to spend time with everyone and anyways we came here for break. We keep working always but sometimes we should do something different also.)

After I completed my marvelous speech I saw him getting up from his chair and coming towards me. I immediately took a step back and ran away before I could get stuck in any embarrassing situation again. While running I said " N.. Now I'm going, you pls join us." as I came out I could feel my face and neck getting all hot and red. I calmed myself for a few minutes and then moved towards where everyone was sitting.

End of P.O.V

After reaching where everyone was sitting Sarvi took her seat huffing gaining everyone's attention who were busy talking and making fun of each other.

Before anyone could say anything or ask anything she said " I have asked him to come and tried my best to convence him, now it depends on him, whether he want to come or not and if anyone has a problem still, go and do it yourself I'm not going again."

Everyone just nodded at her as nobody wanted to become prey of Tahir's anger.

Tahir P.O.V

After having the food that Sarvi brought for me I again went back to doing the work.

I was so lost in my work that I didn't released how much time has passed until I again heard a knock on the door of my room. After I gave permission for the person to enter I found a nervous looking Sarvi entering the room.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow asking about her sudden presence, but she seem to lost in checking me out. I smirked a little but then she came out of her thoughts and started speaking.

" Bh.. Bhaijaan vo sab apko bahar bula rahe they." I still looked at her with same expression which she noticed and continued
( Everyone was calling you out.)

" Vo.. Vo sab game khelne ki soch rahe they aur chahte they ki aap bhi hame join kr le.... Pls" she said in one breath. I was enjoying her nervousness and to have a little fun I decided to tease her.
( Th.. That everyone has decided to play game and they wanted you to join to.. Pls.)

I looked at her beautiful eyes for a minute and said " sab chahte hain mai join karu aur tum kya chahti ho ?"
( Everyone wants me to join and what do you want?)

It looked like she wasn't expecting me to tease her as a " kya?" left her mouth which she instantly covered it.

" Mera Matlab hai ki mai bhi chahti hu aap sabke sath time spend kare aur vaise bhi ham yaha par ek break par aaye hai. Kaam to hamesha krte hi rahte hai kabhi kabhi kuch aur bhi karna chahiye." she said like a speech, which made me surprised as well as a little overwhelmed.
( I mean, I also want you to spend time with everyone and anyways we came here for break. We keep working always but sometimes we should do something different also.)

I got up from my seat and started moving towards her which she noticed and instantly took a step back. Then she ran away saying  " N.. Now I'm going, you pls join us." but while she was running to escape from my room I saw a red colour covering her face and neck making me smile.

I love to see my effect on her. I decided to arrange the documents I was working on and leave to join them, as my Sarvi has asked me. I immediately did it and went out to where everyone else was sitting. Gaining everyone's attention I saw Sarvi sitting between Aadil and Sahil, which made me frown, why do both of them keep sticking to her like a leech always. Shaking my head I sat in front of her beside Rehaan.

End of P.O.V

Everyone looked at Tahir in shock for a minute but then went back to normal. They all greeted him to which replied and started playing the game.

"So today finally we all will together get to play Truth and Dare. We will rotate a bottle and in whoever's direction it stops have to answer a question truthfully or do a dare." said Sahil.

" Let the game begin." said Adil.

Hello guys. Sorry for a very late update and a very happy and prosperous Diwali to all of you amazing people.
Love you guys.💜