Chapter 28

It's finally the day of their NIKKAH. From early morning everyone is running here and there making sure that things are in their place and nothing that is required is missing. In between this chaos someone enters Sarvi's room and became furious after looking at her sleeping like a baby.

Last night Tahir and Sarvi couldn't sleep because of excitement and nervousness, so they called and talked to each other till late night, which led them to fall asleep while talking to each other.

Ramshah came closer to Sarvi and first softly said "Sarvi dear wakeup it's already so late." but this had no effect on the sleeping Sarvi.

Ramshah tried again for a few times but still this had no effect on sleeping master Sarvi. Seeing Sarvi not even move a little bit Ramshah became furious and angrily shouted " Sarvi wakeup right now. Today is your wedding and you are here sleeping like a log." which startled Sarvi and she immediately sat up on her bed, still in the daze of her sleep, confused about what is happening around her.

She looked at her mother and said while whining " Ammi why are you waking me this early, let me sleep naa."

"Its your marriage today beta ji, get up right now. I don't know what she will do after her marriage." her mother said while opening the curtains.

Sarvi looked at her mother with a sad face and then hugged her. Her mother got startled because of the sudden hug, but the hugged her back while gently patting her head.

After a while they break the hug and Ramshah said lovingly "I have kept your things on the dressing table get ready or you'll be late." making Sarvi nod her head.

On the other side Tahir woke up early because of his habit and also excitement that didn't let him sleep whole night. He got ready and had his breakfast. Now he is going to get ready for his marriage so that he can make Sarvi his without any delay.

Tahir and Sarvi get ready for their nikkah. Sarvi is wearing a heavy dress which has shades of peach, pink and whites on it. Her hair is held in a bun and a heavy dupatta is covering her head. She has gotten nude glossy makeup done to complete her look. She is looking extremely beautiful and gorgeous. Her wedding glow is adding even more glam to her look.

Tahir is also dressed in pastel coloured sherwani which have shades smiliar to the dress Sarvi is wearing. He has styled his attire with a watch, a nice hairstyle and his shoes. He is looking handsome and dashing.

Sarvi is taken to a big decorated hall, where her family members, some guests and moulvi (priest) is present. She sat on the sofa with her parents by her side and then came the final moment for which everyone is waiting for.

Moulvi starts "Kya aap bint e Sarvi Faheem khan waalid Faheem Faiz khan ko nikkah Tahir Ahmed khan waalid Ahmed Faiz khan ke saath haq meher 1,00,00,000 rupees nikkah qubool hai."
(Do you Sarvi Faheem Faiz khan accept Tahir Ahmed khan as your husband.)

Sarvi nervously held her parents hand and looked at them. They lightly nodded their head making her feel at ease and give her answer. Then she answered
" QUBOOL HAI
QUBOOL HAI
QUBOOL HAI. "
(I do.)

Loud cheer, claps and laughter break into the hall. Her parents pecked her forehead with teary eyes. She then signed her marriage papers. As she sign the papers she felt some unknown emotions in her. She felt complete, happy, but at the same time sad, she didn't knew why she was feeling like this.

On the other side, Tahir came back to the main house along with his cousins. He is feeling excited and restless. He want to get things done as fast as he could, as he has waited long enough and doesn't want to wait anymore at all. He reaches the main house and is taken to a big decorated hall which is just beside the one where Sarvi is. He sat on the sofe with his parents by his side.

Moulvi starts " kya aap Tahir Ahmed khan waalid Ahmed Faiz khan ko nikkah bint e Sarvi Faheem khan waalid Faheem Faiz khan ke saath haq meher 1,00,00,000 rupees nikkah qubool hai."
(Do you Tahir Ahmed khan accept Sarvi Faheem khan as your wife.)

Tahir took a deep breath and said
" QUBOOL HAI
QUBOOL HAI
QUBOOL HAI. "
(I do.)

Hooting, cheering and laughter along with clapping could be heard in the hall after he answered. He hugged his parents and signed on the papers. He couldn't believe that he was married to Sarvi and now he was hers. He felt unreal.

The evening proceeds with everyone having dinner and finally it was time to go back. Tahir couldn't control his excitement. He wanted to go his room as soon as possible and finally meet Sarvi after a long wait, which felt like a century to him. Once all the guest left Fiza along with Arushi and Parisha took Sarvi to Tahir's room and helped her in settling on the bed. They talked with her for a while to calm her down and left after making sure that she is fine.