Chapter 25

After getting the news of Sarvi and Tahir's marriage Fiza and Rukaiya along with Arushi and Parisha couldn't control themselves and came the very next day. Currently elders are sitting and discussing something together, while all the kids of the house are in Sarvi's room except Tahir and Rehan.

Arushi started "Sarvi tum to badi chupi rustam nikali, Tahir bhai ke saath nikkah bhi taye karva liya aur kisi ko bhanak bhi nahi lagne di."
(Sarvi you are so sly and sneaky you got, you marriage fixed with Tahir bhai and didn't even let any of us get a whiff of it.)

"Yeah, like you use to behave like you dislike him so much and run away from him every time and now you are marrying him." said Fiza.

"Tum hamesha kehti thi ki Tahir bhai ki biwi unko sudharegi, hume nahi pata tha tum apni baat karti thi." said Parisha making everyone laugh and Sarvi whine.
(You always use to say that his wife will correct him we didn't knew you were talking about yourself all the time.)

"Nothing is like that. Elders wants us to get married." Sarvi said in a whining tone while blushing like a tomato.

"Hmm hmm, we know and understand everything now you don't need to tell us." everyone said making her whine.

It's evening and everyone is sitting together when Ahmed cleared his throat and said "So we have decided that Tahir and Sarvi will get married after a month so that we can have enough time to prepare for everything."

After hearing this everyone started discussing about the preparations and started teasing the couple.

"I'm gonna buy every single thing brand new for this wedding." said Adil

"Me too." replied Sahil.

"I'm so exited. I can't believe our Sarvi is going get married." said Arushi.

"It's gonna be so much fun." said Parisha.

It's been almost 3 weeks and all the preparations are almost done.

Tahir and Sarvi are closer now then before. Now Tahir doesn't get angry on Sarvi for every little thing she does and Sarvi also doesn't run away whenever she sees Tahir around her. There is healthy teasing and flirting between the couple which they feel comfortable with. Sarvi gets flushed whenever Tahir teases her or flirts with her, but now she also tries to give back reply with equal sass.

Currently it's night time and Sarvi is her room, lying in her bed, using her phone when someone knocks on the door. She is confused that who is knocking on her door this late in night. After correcting her clothes she opened the door and got surprised seeing Tahir in front of her. She looked left and right outside her room to check if anyone saw this and finding no one she pulled him in her room.
She locked the door and asked him "What are you doing here this late in night and what if someone saw you?"

"Everyone is sleeping and I wanted to take you somewhere that's why I came here. So let's go." he replied grabbing her hand and took her from there.

He took her to his penthouse. Sarvi is really confused at what he is trying to do. She enters the penthouse and saw that its decorated with fairylights and flowers. There is food and a movie setup. She looked at him surprised. He makes her comfortable on the sofa bed and says " I wanted to spend sometime with you." making her smile.

She settles down beside him and selects her favorite romcom movie. They watch the movie while talking, laughing, enjoying the food and each others company. After they finish watching the movie she turns towards him and says while smiling " I really enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for doing this for me." He returns the smile.

" We should get going now, it's so late if someone found out about this, then we will be dead." she said.

As she got up he held her and turned her towards him. Pulling her a little closer he starts " Actually I want to tell you something." making her confused.

He continues " Sarvi I know I'm not the easiest person to deal with. I don't talk or express myself much but still I want you to know that you mean a lot to me. Since we were young you have been very special to me. I don't really know what loving or liking someone is like, but I know that I want to love you, I want to like, I want to understand you, I want to do everything for you and spend my rest of my life with you. I know that you are marrying me because of elders but I hope someday you'll also reciprocate to my feelings. So Sarvi even though we are gonna marry but I want to ask you myself too ki 'kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi? Kya tum mujhe apna souhar banne ka mauka dogi? Kya tum mujhe tumhari saath zindagi betaane ka mauka dogi?' "
(Will you marry me? Will you let me be your husband? Will you give me a chance to spend my rest of life with you?)

Listening to what he said Sarvi became very emotional. She knew he didn't like to talk and express himself but for her he was ready to do anything. He has always been special for her. She can't believe she got lucky enough to find such a nice person to be her partner. She looked into his eyes and replied "Haan zarur." making him smile.
( Yes definitely.)

They both smiled then he hugged her. After a few minutes they broke the hug and left for home as it was already very late and they didn't wanted to get caught.

Guys update schedule is : everyday except Saturday and Sunday.