Olivia

Here I am standing in the most perfect place in the school. I should be taking in the beauty of the green turf, or absorbing the warmth of the sun yet, I'm not  doing that instead, I'm arguing with the world's biggest dumbass also known as Noah Lee.

"We have the left side of the field for practice today so tell your Idiot team members to keep the ball on that side of the field." I huff as I turn around to continue practicing. I'm brought back to the fact that our school's soccer field is far from perfect, most of the nets are torn and the turf is sort of patchy, but I think It's perfectly imperfect. I've always believed that something doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful but, maybe that comes from the perfection that is expected from me.

" Let's go!" I shout as I run onto the field joining the team in some passing drills. We practice for a few more minutes until the coaches tell us to go inside. Our locker room is surprisingly nice for a public school. We have lots of vents so it doesn't stink and it's generally clean so I don't mind showering here after practice.

I step into the shower and let the warm water wash all of my problems away. Everything seems so perfect that I forget there are other people nearby so I open my mouth and start singing the chorus from this town and wish that someone could make me feel like this or ever feel this way about me. I dry off and get dressed. I get brought back to reality and realize that my 2 best friends Brooke Winter and Alexis Martinez are staring at me in awe. My face heats to a bright pink as we walk to Brooke's silver Camry and climb into the front seat. We drive all the way to Brooke's before Alexis breaks the silence.

"Where did you learn to sing like that?" she looks at me as she plops herself on the bed" I don't know," I shrug, " I just can." I collapse onto the bed beside her. We let a few moments of awkward silence pass before I roll over

************
A/N
This is my first story so please comment and vote I'd love to hear your feedback.