Bad days: November 12th, 1993

I tied my hair into two elegant french braids, making sure to take my time. Usually there would've been pounding on the door from my dorm mates but since I was last to go to the bathroom there was silence: They've left the dorm.

I let out a quiet sigh as I wrapped an emerald green bow around my braids on each one, making the color match with my Slytherin tie.

Even though green was more familiar with Daphne, I didn't falter to display myself as a Slytherin just like she does. I even practiced witless faces to try to make myself look meaner.

But with the splittered dots on my face it just made me look ridiculous.

Eventually I gave up after I found myself being way to serious about it, and I walked straight out of the bathroom, heading towards the dorms door.

There's no reason to worry about who would be waiting behind this door. I'd never had to in the first place, but as I carelessly opened the door I slammed right into someone's chest.

I swore under my breath, regaining my balance. I'm sure the wind just got knocked out of me.

I brought my palm to my face in embarrassment, "Sorry-"

"It's too late for apologies, Greengrass."

I removed my hand quickly, my gaze going up to look at the blonde Slytherin. My eyes got wider, and I stepped back.

"This is the girls dormitories," I said quietly.

Malfoy simply shook his head in dissatisfaction, "Don't change the subject. I know exactly what you did."

As if on cue a certain Slytherin duo walked over to the scene. Parkinson and Daphne. How fun is this.

"Draco?" Daphne said in almost a whisper, "What's going on here?"

Draco turned to my elder sister and snarled, "Your sister here has been assisting pathetic pranks with the Weasleys!"

Suddenly three pairs of eyes landed on me, screaming at me to explain myself.

Draco broke the silence, "She's the reason the Slytherin Wing was flooded back in October!" He paused and turned to me, "You're the reason none of us got to our classes on time."

And although the blonde Slytherin had manipulated me to feel guilty, I didn't feel an ounce of it. My gaze was stuck on the floor—being almost impossible to look up to the group of Slytherins.

What would Theo think of this? Would he laugh the same way he did when he was with Daphne? Would he simply rub it off? Or will he be angry, and never ever forgive me?

"You ought to be ashamed of yourself," Pansy's annoying tone pricked through my ears.

I look towards Daphne, her face red with anger as she shook her head, "We don't associate with blood traitors. Especially the idiotic Weasley's."

It was seven words that made me fear for my time at Hogwarts.

"I will be telling father about this," Daphne muttered.

And that did it. I walked past the Slytherins going down the hall that leads to the common room as they shouted behind me. Mostly Daphne was shouting.

And they were all witless threats.