Epilogue

New kind of Legacy

Three years later...

"Hi there sweet girl, Momma had to take you with me, Daddy will be home soon." Daisy said to her six month old daughter as she laid her down in the bassinet in her office.

Much has happened over the past three years...

Daisy was now a commander, teaching at Top Gun. Her and Mickey gotten Married a year ago and had their daughter Primrose six months ago. Mickey suggested the name and Daisy had instantly fell in love.

Mickey was on deployment, after two months he would be home, Daisy can't wait for her husband to return.

Daisy was going over paper work when someone knocked on her office door, she looked up to see it was Phoenix, Bob and Rooster. She smiled. "Commander Sparrow." Bob said with a smile. "Speaking?" Sparrow said with a brow with a smile. "We was wondering if dinner was on at the Gracia household?" Phoenix asked.

Before Sparrow had a chance to answer, Primrose cooed which made her heart burst while everyone smile. "I believe that was yes from your daughter." Rooster said. Sparrow grinned. "Indeed it is Bradshaw, I'll see you all tonight." Sparrow said with a smile.

...............

"Yes Dad... " Daisy said as she paced around the kitchen. Primrose was soundly asleep in the living room. Mickey quietly walked through the door, when he saw his daughter in the bassinet, he instantly smiled and his heart had melted.

"Hey sweet girl, you grow and grow, you are my twin, but you look like your beautiful momma... great mixture of both of us." Mickey said softly to his daughter. Mickey looked up and saw that his wife was pacing around the kitchen then halted in front of the stove.

He smiled and made her way towards her. Daisy felt a pair of arms wrapped around her, she smiled. "Your home." Daisy said. "I am." Mickey said. Daisy turned a gave him a kiss. "This has been the longest two months of my life, but I am glad to be home to my wife and daughter." Mickey said as he kissed the top of her head.

She smiled. They both looked over at Primrose. "You think she'll be like us?" Daisy asked her husband. "Yes, she'll have your spirit." Mickey said. "Your admiration." Daisy said. He smiled.

They heard a knock at the door, Mickey and Daisy looked at each other. "There's more of our family." Daisy said. "Indeed." Mickey said. Then more knocking happen, then Mickey and Daisy remembered their sleeping daughter, then they both ran to the door quickly.

They opened the door to find Bradley, Natasha, Robert, Jake, Reuben and Javy standing there. "We have a sleeping child." Daisy spatted and everyone held their hands up. "Sorry, we didn't wake her up, I hope not." Javy asked. "Luckily, she's sound asleep still." Mickey replied. Daisy then smiled at everyone. "Please... come in, dinner will be done soon." Daisy said as everyone stepped inside.

Everyone halted and looked at Primrose, who was still sound asleep in her crib. "She's precious." Natasha said. "I'll protect that little one with my life." Bob said. "Same here." Bradley said. "Anymore little ones?" Javy asked both Daisy and Mickey.

"Indeed." Daisy said. "But for now, we are going to enjoy our Primrose before giving her a brother or sister." Mickey said looking at Daisy who smiled at him as he smiled back.

..................

Daisy sat on the porch with Primrose in her arms. Primrose looked at her mother and Daisy smiled brightly a her daughter. "Oh my sweet girl... you are going to do something great someday... new kind of legacy to this family." Daisy said to Primrose. 

Daisy thought back on the day that Primrose was born, how excited Mickey was. Then she thought back on her father, how excited but worry he was. Her father was worried about Daisy having the same fate as her mother but Daisy assure her father that everything was going to be fine and that you hang on to Faith and Hope.

But Her father adores Primrose, so does Maverick.

Daisy was looking at her daughter when she heard the door open and she looked up to see it was Mickey and Daisy smiled. "Hi." Daisy said as she then went back looking at Primrose. "Hi." Mickey said as he looked at their daughter.

"Oh this sweet girl." Daisy said. "Is going to do great things when she is older." Mickey said and Daisy grinned. "Indeed... whatever she does in life, we are going to be right there and standing proudly at her." Daisy said. 

"I never imagine this was possible." Daisy said. "What?" Mickey asked. "This, a family.... I didn't think it would ever happen... but you proved me wrong, I am glad you stepped into my life plus we have Primrose." Daisy said with a smile. "I can't imagine life without you Daisy." Mickey said, Daisy smiled. "Same here." She replied.

Mickey pressed his lips onto hers then pulled away and looked at their daughter once more. "I could look at her for hours on in" Daisy said. "Same here, I can't wait to have more little ones with you and to watch them grow, us growing old together." Mickey said and Daisy looked up at him. "Same here." Daisy said.

"Let's go back inside and join everyone, shall we?" Mickey said. "Indeed." Daisy said as she got up, They both headed inside the house.

.........

Author's note

Well... that's the end of Daisy. I hoped you all enjoyed this book as I loved the writing it.