Children!?

Azazels POV:

As I was walking towards the entrance I knocked on the door. The door then opened reveal Yuu. The dog, Jack and cat, Epel I had out flinched when they saw Yuu but then calmed down.

"A cat and dog? Is that what you found in that location?" Yuu asked as he bent down and started petting the dog.

"Nope these are just two of all the pet I found! Anyways a nice apartment ya bought. How much was it?" I asked walking into the house taking off my shoes after entering and summoning my house slippers and slipping them on.

"It was cheap. But then reason was because they asked us to babysit their kids." Yuu said laughing after seeing my reaction. I froze and turned to look at Yuu I was glaring at him.

"I KNOW I'M GOOD WITH KIDS BUT WHY!? I THOUGHT I COULD RELAX HERE! IT WAS ALREADY TROUBLE WHEN I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!" I yelled at Yuu pointing at him while he just smiles.

"I know! That's why I said yes. You are good with kids, even if you were kinda mean.." Yuu said as he sweat drops of the flashback.

"Ya. Cuz u were another dumb shit I had to take care of." I said staring at him blackly. While he shivered at the memory again.

"You were so harsh with me though my teacher said I got the best grades in my class!" Yuu argued back looking proudly at me while I was angry.

"TF U MEAN BEST GRADES!? I GOT BETTER GRADES THAN YOU WHEN I WAS IN THAT GRADE!" I argued back taking the coffin out of my sleeve and putting on the ground. I open the coffin that revealed cats, that woke up due to the yelling and a lion, that only opened an eye to watch the argument.

"WELL I WASN'T AS SMART AS YOU THOUGH PLUS U MADE EVERYTHING COMPLICATED! IT DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE! YOU WERE LIKE THAT TIME YOU ASKED ME "Tell me Yuu, if quizzes are quizzical. Then what are test?" AND I SAID "They're testicle." AND YOU STARTED BEATING ME UP WITH A FRYING PAN I WAS HURTING FOR DAYS!" Yuu yelled at me while I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Could've given me a better answer plus you put that on a test that you got an F on! THE TEST REQUIRED NUMBER, NOT WORD! DUMBEST SHIT I'VE EVER TOOKEN CARE OF. OTHERS  GOT AN C OR B. BUT YOU, GOT AN F!? DUMB-" I yelled back but getting cut off when I heard crying making the animals flinch of the sound. I stared at Yuu.

"You didn't tell me they were here! Right now!" I exclaimed at Yuu as he shrugged.

"I thought you knew." Yuu said smirking as the crying went on.

"I'll fucking kill you when they calm down." I said glaring at Yuu as I disappear leaving black and white butterflies to make the babies stop crying but not killing them.

3rd POV:

"Ehe~Looks like I'm gonna die today." Yuu said sweat dropping. The animal looked at each other confused on what just happened.

"Azazel has a kid or kids?" A green cat with a clover mark said to the other cats and lion.

"I don't know but it seem the magicless perfect and Azazel have some history together.. but how?" A red cat with a small crow said looking at Yuu then where Azazel was.

"I don't know and don't care" the lion with a small crown said laying back down taking a nap.

"*sigh* he's hopeless." A cat that had features like a hyena said.

"I heard you." The lion said opening an eye.

"Shishishi I know." The cat replied.

"I can't believe they used me as a test subject.." Yuu mumbled to himself but didn't go unheard by the animals.

"Test subject?? Azazel experimented on Yuu??" An orange cat said confused.

"It seems so..but why'd they use a person and not an animal or something..?" The red cat said.

"Don't ask us. Ask them." A brown cat with gold accessories said.

Black and white butterflies appears and instead of Azazel it was a girl that looked like Azazel holding 6 babies with magic.

"You didn't tell me they had some much kid!?" The woman yelled at Yuu. Making the cats angry.

"Who's that? She looks like Azazel?" A white cat with a small crown on his head asked.

"FINALLY! YOU USED THAT FORM! But to answer your question you never asked how many kids you had to take care of." Yuu said casually making the cats wonder if Yuu knew this woman.

"Yeah Yeah." The woman said rolling her eyes.

"Soooo what should I call you? Since you're in a female form, you should have another name. Unless you don't want to keep you name." Yuu asked looking at the woman who was thinking before answering.

"Just call me my original name, Azazel." The woman now known as the female form of Azazel said looking at Yuu who's smile widen at the answer.

"Anyways~ Those babies are faes." Yuu said blankly making Azazel angry and the cats shocked because they think they're in Yuu's world.

"WHAT!? ARE YOU KIDING ME!? HOW!?" Azazel yelled angrily but soon calmed down due to the babies waking up.

"Apparently the world of Twisted Wonderland and my world merged and created one world. I don't know who did this but we've been in the collage for so long we didn't notice the planets merging into one. So the dark mirror still exists but take a form of a pure silver mirror that is something rich people have in their house. But since we were lucky we got a nice house and a pure silver mirror just to take care of their children." Yuu explained the current situation.

"So is their two currency or just one?" Azazel asked curious of the currency. Yuu smiled.

"Their are two currency right now." Yuu said.

"Hmm I see. I can still contact family and friends.." Azazel mumbled.

"May I know the location of the mirror? I'm going to tell my guardian of my current situation." Azazel said as Yuu nodded and leaded Azazel the he mirror as the cats followed form behind except two fiery blue cats, the hyena looking cat, and the cats with crowns on their head.

"We'll follow Azazel and update you on what they say."  The cat with a clover of his eye say to the red cat.

"Hmm..I suppose that's alright."  The red cat says nodding allow them to follow Azazel.

(1065 Words)

A/n: I got so distracted on writing I didn't notice how many words their was- now it's 1082-