Sleepover

3rdPOV:

As Azazel wakes up she looks around to find out she was in a room which she assumed was hers. Looking around the room she didn't like how much pink there was so she changed it to a blue to a darker blue ombré. She gets up and starts doing her normal routine until her phone rings. Looking at the person who called her she quickly accepts the call while running downstairs.

"Luke wants to sleepover if that's okay with you." A familiar voice says.

"Okay! I'll send you the address!" Azazel says and hangs up. She then quickly find somewhere to sit down. Opening message she send her address to a contact named Simeon ❤️ 

"I guess I'll tell Yuu." Azazel say taking to herself then walking to where Yuu was and telling them that her child is going to stay for a few nights. Yuu spit out his juice when they heard my child and got jealous.

"I thought I was your child!" Yuu said thinking Azazel replaced them making the female sigh.

"Luke is one of my younger children. And for the hundredth time, I DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE OR LEAST FAVORITE CHILD!" Azazel sid yelling the last part make Yuu crocodile cry, making the female comfort them.

"*sigh* You're hopeless you know?" The female said making Yuu nod. Most of the cat are just looking at them. If you looked close enough you could see then with a 😐 face. A knock is then heard. Azazel gets up and looks through the peephole. When she did was had a face mixed with happiness and disappointment. Opening the door the female grabbed some packages and closer the door with her feet.

"Who are those for?" Yuu asks Azazel. Then female looks through the package names.

"Me, me, me, me and one for you." Azazel said handing one package that had his name on "Yuuken Enma" He looked at the female pouting. She looked back and realized what she forgot to do.

"FUCK! I forgot to change the last name!" The female yelled, calming down a bit at the last part. Yuu smiled with sparkles in his eyes (🥺) that she remembered that UNLIKE SOMEONE-EhEM, Crowbitch. Another knock is heard. The female opens the door to reveal a blonde boy with a suitcases and behind him was a tan man with black hair.

"Come in! Come in!" Azazel opened the door and guided the guest to enter the house. The blonde boy excitedly entered the house going straight to find a room after taking his shoes off.

"Sorry about Luke. He wanted to come over as soon as you accepted." The male says sweat dropping, while Azazel laughs.

"I bet he loves me more than his big brother." Azazel said while the male chuckles.

"You are our parent figure so, he'd mostly likely choose you over me." The male admitted. The female laughs.

"Well I'll see you in hmm a week. Bye bye Simeon!" They wave at each other before Azazel closes the door.

(493 Words)