Below The Surface

Azazels POV:

As I was following Yuu to the mirror I felt someone looking at me I looked back to see the cats. I smiled and gestured them to come closer. Once two were close enough I picked up a black cat  (Malleus) and a black cat with pink stripes (Lilia). I was holding them like babies because I didn't know how to hold cats properly because Lime doesn't like being picked up.

"We're here Aza." Yuu said gesturing to a mirror with silver around the sides. I thank him and put the cats back down. Looking at the mirror I say my command.

"Dark mirror, contact thy below the surface, Devildom." I say to the mirror as it swirls taking in my command then showing Simeon and Luke. Luke smiles brightly, i think I need sunglasses.

"Hello Luke and Simeon! It's been a while." I say as I put one hand on my chest smiling.

"It has been a while Azazel. How are things going in the human realm." Simeon asks. My smile windens.

"It was fun while it lasted but I was transported to another universe called Twisted Wonderland." I explain then I look at Luke.

"How has my little baby been in Devildom?" I say as Luke smiles, I do a closed eye smile.

"I doing well! I wanna visit though! Simeon says I need your permission though!" Luke says pouting at the last sentence while looking at Simeon. Me and Simeon chuckle.

"You can visit whenever you want. Just let me know in advance." I say as Luke's smile widens.

"See! I told you they would allow me to stay over!" Luke says as he put his hands on his hips. Simeon chuckles again.

"I just wanted to make sure, Luke." Simeon says making up an excuse as I smirk.

"Oh and you too Simeon. You can visit anytime too, just make sure to let me know my handsome baby." I say as Simeon blushes of embarrassment while me and Luke laugh at him.

"Haha! Sorry you're just fun to tease." I say as I wipe my tears along with Luke.

"Sooo I how are the broth-" I cut myself off as I saw Mc and Solomon in the background walking while talking

"Hihihi Mc and Solo!" I say as I catch the attention of the two I called. I wave at them while they wave back walking towards the mirror.

"It's been a while Aza. How have you been back in the human realm?" Solomon asks looking around the mirror.

"I didn't know you got more cat! Satan would be happy to see them." Solomon say as I look back and just now noticed the cats. I smile and pick both cats up which was easy.

"Yeah I found their location on an app I automatically got when I came into this world. See." I say as I open the app and show all locations to all of them.

"That's a lot of cats!" Luke says shocked of how many are in one location.

"Well there was a dog, a lion, and cats." I explain as they were shocked even more. I mean who wouldn't? Imagine your friend who moved away have a dog, a lion and lots cats in the same household.

(A/n: Sorry if their personalities aren't canon. I haven't played obey me but read an alright amount of books on it that I sorta remember.)

(553 words)