TO THE GRAND LINE!!

All the crew members were on the deck looking at the light tower.

"Beyond that light is the entrance to the grand line" Nami said as I sat beside sanji with legs on each side of the rail.

"So, what's it gonna be?" Nami asked looking back.

"Do we have to do this in the middle of a storm?" Usopp asked trembling in fear as he saw what Sanji was doing.

"Okay, let's launch this ship onto the great Ocean!" Sanji yelled as he placed a barrel on the deck, receiving an alright from Luffy and me.

"Don't worry, Usopp! It will be fine!!" I said patting his back hard so he can come to the barrel.

"I'm going to find the all blue"

"I'm gonna travel and draw the whole world!"

"I'm gonna be king of the pirates!"

"I'm going to be the world's greatest swordsman!"

"I'm going to draw a map of the world!"

"I'm going to become a brave warrior of the sea!"

We all raised our foot and slammed it together breaking the barrel.

"GRAND LINE, HERE WE COME!!"

After a while......

I was sitting on the table in the galley as Sanji was making hot chocolate for me.

"What're you doing?" Zoro asked so I looked up to see who he asked to see him looking at me.

I grinned and showed what I was drawing.

"Why the hell did you draw the damn cook?" He grumbled narrowing his eyes at the drawing.

"Huh? You drew me?" Sanji asked placing a big cup infront of me. I looked down to see it was hot chocolate.

It smelled so nice!!

I took a sip. And it tasted soooo good!

"It is amazing, Sanji!! The best hot chocolate ever!" I said as a hand appeared infront of me before it reached down to my Jacket and zipped it all the way to the top.

"You will catch a cold!" Sanji said before going behind Zoro to look at the sketch.

He looked at it and immediately snatched it away from him. Making Zoro angry and started yelling how he was still looking at it.

It was a simple sketch of Sanji smiling softly, standing near the rail looking towards the sunset with a cigar in his mouth.

I added extra shading making more depth and emotions to it.

"I look like a hero!" Sanji exclaimed before running towards me. Knowing what he will do, I opened my arms wide.

Arms wrapped around me into a warm hug and I happily returned the gesture back. "This is amazing, Alice! The Best art ever!" Sanji said making me happy.

After a while usopp, Nami and Luffy came inside. Usopp took a seat beside me and luffy sat beside Zoro as Nami slammed a chart on the table.

"According to the charts, the entrance to the grand line, is up a mountain!" Nami said making everyone's expression change.

"A MOUNTAIN!?" Usopp yelled tilting his head.

"That's right! When I first looked at the charts, I didn't believe it but look here!" She continued as we all bent towards it.

"The guiding light was definitely pointing towards reverse mountain on the Red line"

"We have to run into a mountain?" Usopp asked