Bringing Holly home

*Eleanor's POV*

Every emotion ran through my body. I was upset and angry that, that blonde bitch has hit my little girl. Guilt that I didn't try and get my baby. Happiness that Im getting her back.

,It's the middle of the night. In the back of our 9 seater car Perrie and Zayn were cuddled up together asleep. Liam was driving with Parkers cat seat in the passenger seat. I was squished next to Dani. She was hugging me in her protected way as usual. Next to me was Niall and Kenna munching on a McDonald's that they just made us stop for.

"She will be fine, Stop worrying" Niall said a mouth full of food.

"Im not worried, more excited to see her. I've not seen her for 2 months nearly" I said burying into Danielle.

"Liaaaaaam, pull over im gonna be sick!" Kenna cried. She ran out the car and threw up in the bushes.

"What's going on" Perrie asked when she woke up. Zayn in her arms.

"She just ate loads of McDonalds and has thrown up" Liam impatiently to her. I checked on Parker and changed his diaper while there was room.

"He's gorgeous y'know" Perrie said behind me. I smiled at my little boy. Lying on my knee.

"Yeah, proper cutie. Takes it after you el." Liam said.

I hope holly is ok. Kenna got back in the car with Niall. Zayn was still asleep and I just manages to get Parker off.

"You alright Kenna?" Dani asked thank god someone else she ca act like a mother to.

"Im fine," she whispered as she leant against Niall.

We drove and drove till we finally made it to the address Louis had given us..........

*Liam's POV*

We all simultaneously jumped out the car and ran to the hotel Louis was staying at.

Knocking on the door, we all waited impatiently.

A small crack appeared in between the door and the wall.

"Hey" the voice I hadn't heard for a while said as the door fully opened.

He was holding the cutest girl ever in his arms. Eleanor's face lit up and he passed her to El who burst in to tears and cuddled Holly.

"Eleanor, I regret everything I did to you. And the boys. And holly and Parker, that day last year, I shouldn't have hit you. I shouldn't have took Holly away from Parker" he stopped as a voice called for him.

"Lou, what the fuck?" A charming voice shouted.

"Holly, yeah her name is Holly is leaving and so am I. I don't know if you lot will forgive me for the past year but please guys. I love you, I miss you all. Even dani" he said smirking. I've not seen that smile for ages. Dani gave him a dirty and handed him Parker.

"Hello, little man. Haven't you grown. El Im begging give me a second chance. He said moving closer to her. She didnt flinch she just bit her lip and looked at Holly.

"El we can be a family. Me, you, Parker and Holly. I don't expect you to just forgive me but if we give it time...."

"Louis" Eleanor cut him off. "I kind of got with Harry"

Louis looked a little shocked and I looked at Zayn and Niall to get ready just invade he kicked off.

"Well, I would have done that. Harry is a good looking boy" Louis cheeky smile back on his face "El I don't mind. I was horrid to you. If you do stay with Harry, please let me see you and be a part of the twins life. And remember Eleanor I will always love you. If things with you and Hazza turn bad, I will always be here".....................

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N, 3 chapters in one night and I might do another! Hope you like Tomlinson meet your children!

Will Eleanor Leave Harry for Louis? Find out in chapter 12 <3