Liam , I need you.

*Louis POV*

Hol...I mean Juliana is fine. We are living in The south of England, I can't believe I quit One Direction, I've been so depressed since then.

Eleanor hasn't been in touch. I thought she would want Holly back. Guess she is looking after Parker, how I miss my boy.

I went out for a walk. To clear my head. I left Holly god I mean Juliana with Ashlyn, I've been told countless times over twitter that she is a gold digger but is this true?

I walked around for a little longer then I decided to head home.

I heard Hol...Juliana crying and U ran inside to see her lay over Ashlyn's knee and her spanking her. A six month old?!!

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted and I pulled Holly away from her and rocked her.

"She wouldn't stop crying she deserved it." Ashlyn's replied.

I noticed a bruise on Holly's head that wasn't there before. 4 hours ago when I left.

"She is a baby, that's what she does, cry!" I smelled up and noticed she hadn't changed her diaper, I went and did that and my little girl cried and cried. I know this is rich coming from me, hurting the girl a year ago who was most important to me. I am 22 and I have lost everything for a shit life.

I pulled my phone out and dialled the number..........

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Liam's POV*

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

I picked up my iPhone and read the caller ID. What did he want.

"What?" I answered pretty horrid which is unlike me.

"LiLi" I heard Lou's voice. He hadn't called me that for ages. " I need your help"

He told me what Ashlyn had done to Holly and I was a little speechless.

"Right, Boobear. Im on my way."

I ran and found Dani.

"That fucking blonde bitch" dani shouted once I told her. Dragging her into the car.

"Dani calm down. We need to get El and everyone else. This could go horribly wrong but we need to get Holly"

We picked up Zayn and Perrie, Niall and Kenna then we drove up to Manchester to get El.

We pulled up infront of her house. We all jumped out and I ran and knocked on the door.

"Hey guys" Beth answered the door

"Beth, we need El. It's about Holly." I told her the story and she ran and got El who looked surprised when she saw us at The door.

"Hey guys Whats up?" She was cut off by Zayn.

"It's holly" he simply said. El's face dropped and asked us what happened. We told her bout Ashlyn hurting her and Louis calling. Eleanor ran back inside and got Parker. She kissed Beth then ran into the car sitting next to Dani! We began to drive to save Holly.............