Chapter 7( planning)

I went back to the training have a lot of mixed feelings. But I couldn't let that in the way. I had to be 100% confident with no doubts, problem was I had sooo many doubts and questions.  I saw the tributes from 7 and 9 whispering I walked over and asked

"What you guys talking about"

They all whispered something quietly and than burst out laughing I frowned but I decided not to continue I walked over to Ravenna from district 3 who was string into space on her own.

Ravenna was a quiet girl but I had seen her practice with an axe, she was good.

"Hey Ravenna" 

She turned to look at me and nodded her head. She walked away and grabbed an axe. I put my arms up, she ignored me and threw an over my head I ducked. I slowly straightened ip and turned and saw it hit the bullseye on the target. She clapped her hands and smirked.

She wanted impressive I grabbed bow and put the arrow in I pulled back and released the pressure. It hit the target next to Ravenna's, in the bullseye. She smiled.

"Sooo, allies" I asked

She hesitated and nodded. I smiled I have plenty to tell Finnick and Johanna. I had allied with Jordan, Ravenna and had made friends with Amethyst, Blair, Viper and Aella. I didn't really trust Aella and Viper. I saw Amethyst kissing Jordan but Blair seemed alright, but kinda shy. Why did everything had to be so complicated? 

I walked to the limo and sat down. I looked out the window and saw viper and Aella practice fighting they sighted me and smiled. I returned the smile. I looked around and saw Jordan and Amethyst talking to Jordan. She flicked her hair over her shoulder and gave him a sensuous smile. Jordan waved goodbye and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I turned back and stared at the other window. The tributes from 12 and 11 huddled  nervously waiting for the Limo. To be honest waiting for the pile of bolts , they were to poor. What's wrong with me? Why am I thinking this way?

The car door opened and snapped me out of my thoughts. Jordan hopped through and took of his jacket and through it over his shoulder.

"Hey, Lily"

I ignored him, he deserved it.

"So who did you Allie with. I allied with Connor from 3 and Derek from 8. Oh spoke with Amethyst, she said she would talk with her crew. Which is good"

"Oh you did more than talk" I mumbled

"Huh?" Jordan asked

"You and Amethyst. You do more than talk"

"What do you mean"

"I mean you KISSED"

He gasped

"Noooo we Didn't"

"Sure you didn't" I replied in a sassy sarcastic voice

"Sooo. Even if we did why would that affect you"

I couldn't let him find out about me crush so I said

"When we enter the hunger Games we have to be 100 Percent focused. Thanks to you we will all die. All because you needed to kiss the first attractive girl you saw."

"I have 3 things to say. 1 there's an easy fix you leave our group. We won't even have to see each other?" He said calmly 

"No way!" I exclaimed 

"Well you leave or I do. And at this point, you do you think the careers like more"

I sighed he made good point

"Secondly she wasn't the first attractive girl I saw. I met her at the reaping" he pleaded

"Oh. Don't play the sympathy card on me." I growled

"What I was going to say. Was she was the first girl that was brave and had her own opinions not like the other 100 girls that just pretend to like whatever I do. But most importantly she actually cared about me. About what I said. About what I did. She was nice" he finished 

"And thirdly. Why would you care who I kiss? Do you have and crush on me?"

"No way" I replied I tried to act like I was telling the truth but the shakiness in my voice gave me away.