The fight back( chapter 11)

"Lily, Lily, Lily" Jordan spoke to me. 

"Panem to lily"I looked him the eye. I was in the waiting room. Jordan, Amethyst and Diana form 12 were waiting 

"What" i answered sharply

"Just wanted to wish you good luck for your training" I smiled at him but it seemed wrong. Something I couldn't pick. 

"If I don't make it-in the arena"he clarified 

"Everyone loves you Jordan, no one will hurt you"

"That's not what I meant." He looked down

"Lil. I have got to tell you something. I'm- "

The doors opened, revealing the lead game maker Seneca Crane to walk through. He had died his hair green and his piercing grey eyes stared me down

"We are waiting Miss Evans" he crowed

Jordan went to Amethyst she gave him a kiss on the cheek and sat in his lap. Before I could stop it the door slammed on me, stretched my hand out. 

What was Jordan saying? 

I looked around the gamemakers went quiet leaving me in the room all attention on me. 

"Go ahead. You will have 10 minutes" Seneca boomed

I stalked around eyeing the game makers. They had great clothes. Probably cause they have all thousands of cash. They all sipped their wine and rocked on their spinning chairs. They were served the most amazing noodle dish with chicken.

Back home I loved chicken. My mum would marinate it first and then roast it. I realised I missed it. Me brother, dad, mum, friends and even enemies. I looked at the game makers and stepped onto the platform and sat down next to the in the empty chair and leaned back. Unlike the ones in a dorm these didn't squeak. 

I grabbed myself one of their plates and served myself some of that expensive chicken. It was really good the game makers stared at me. 

"Security" one of the calls. I hopped down and grabbed a knife. I twisted it my fingers and then threw it at the dummy backwards it hit them in foot. They looked at me disinterested . I went to the bow, hoping to have better luck, and shot it at the furthest away target. It missed the target completely and the gamemakers scoffed and turned their attention to each other talking.

The scene changed to where I was singing in the couch next to Jordan's sun Johanna? They scores had started and Amythest had got an 9, Blair a 7,Aella a 10 and Viper a 8. Connor and Ravenna had both received 7's and Jordan got a 8. Everyone patted him on the back. It was my turn.

The number appeared on the screen.4

Jordan said that was good but Johanna thaught he was being sarcastic and said

"Yeh soo good" she smirked

Jordan have a death stare.

The scene changed, I was talking to the careers

"Lil, sorry but we are letting you go" Amethyst admitted 

I sat down processing the news.

I was now in the arena. At cornucopia 

10,

I tried to find Jordan

I think I could see him

8,7,6,5,