Chapter 9 (chariot ride)

I hopped onto a black glossy wood chariot and Jordan sat next to me. I was time to make  district 4 proud!

Aiden and Storm approached us and brushed my hair one more time I had my crown placed on my forehead my hair swept to the side. Aiden reached up and gave me a kiss on the cheek and wished me good luck Storm hugged Jordan and he hugged her back. Jealousy ran through my veins but I couldn't let they get in the way. Aiden reached behind my neck and pressed my chocker. 

Suddenly it turned blue and water rushed out of it like a water fall. When I thought it was going to lake a puddle on the ground it evaporated in the air. I smiled. Amazing 

At this point all the tributes were looking at us and then looking at their dull costumes. I really likes aella's. She was wearing a cropped metallic singlet but had a skirt woven out of knifes. Her boots had a primal look about them. She had her hair in tow braids that connected at the top of her head and turned to a high pony.

The crowed roared and district one rolled out the crowd went wild.  Glimmer was wearing a silky pink top and Blair was wearing a blue tunic. They both had flats and had the hair in a messy style. 

"I present you the tributes of district 1. Amethyst and Blair" the host boomed over the microphone.

They looked at the crowd and gave a flirty smile. The crowd went wild! It was district 2's turn. Aella and Viper had a different strategy. They held hands and pretended no one was there. Connor and Ravenna was wearing a silver slippery t shirt. They had glued some parts of the robot on and had lights flashing. They were wearing denim jeans to finish the look of. 

"Aella and Viper" the host said

It was our turn. I closed my eyes and preyed.

"Hey it will be alright" Jordan told me.

I smiled and the chariot started moving. 

"From district for Lily and Jordan. Don't want to get on their bad side." He added 

I kept my head up for the first metre but was forced to look down when the crowd went wild. They threw flowers at us, blowing kisses. I looked at Jordan he looked at me. A little 3 year old girl threw a rose to us. We reached out and caught it together. We looked at each other and lowered it down to the middle of each other's chest. She cheered. We rolled up the chariot ride was over and we had done a pretty good job. Hopefully we get some sponsors!

District 5, 6 and 7 costumes were normal. District 8 girl had a pearl sleeveless top and a pink puffy bottom that reached up to the middle of her thighs. The boy was wearing a silver top black pants with silver slits Down the side. 

District 9, 10 were boring but 11's was cool. The tributes Athena and Liam smiled at the crowd. They were wearing patches of animal patterns all stitched together even having a leopard skin hood. To finish it off district 12 was wearing a rocky costumes that was literally made of rocks.

"Hello and welcome. To the 68th hunger games( I just chose something random. Have I mentioned any other date???) This year thre Will obstacles that will make great challenge. Tomorrow you will be judged on your training, hunting, survival and weapon skills. Thanks for coming and may the odd be ever in your favour" he finished excitedly.

Jordan and I ran backstage to our stylists and hugged them.

"Well done" Storm said 

"It was an amazing performance" Aiden gushed

"What's for the interview" I asked

"You'll see" he said sheepishly 

I couldn't wait any longer. But I pushed it out of my mind, after all tomorrow I was getting my training score!