7/4/15

Dear Scott,
I love your clothes not just how they fit on you but how they feel against my skin. You kissed me a few days ago the night of our last concert. I blame it on the excitement of the crowd but I don't think you do. We haven't really spoken since that day, mainly because the moment our lips touched I felt my heart jump and you instant guilt. I guess I should be happy because that means your really not a cheater... but if only you could have enjoyed it. It hurt for you to push me away, run out and not speak to me the entire flight. But you kissed me!!!!! It started as a hug, then we did that romantic thing where we stared into one another's eye and lips, you cupped my face with your hands leaned down while I stretched up on my toes (because you're so damn tall) and our lips touched. It was perfect, I felt like singing and dancing then breaking up with Zayne though our man buns. It was everything I had hoped for. But that kiss also ruined everything it was why you went to the concert without me. You were running as far as possible from me. I hated it. I wanted to talk but you pushed me away for an entire week. I was hurt, broken and I just wanted to know why. Why wasn't kissing me enough? Why don't you love me? Why was the only reason we began speaking again was that Jake locked us in a room together to talk it out? Why am I not good enough? That's all I can say.
Why, why, why?
Mitch