8/9/15

Dear Mitch,

I shouldn't be writing this. I should just ignore this until it goes away, because it it has to go away. Not because you're not the most wonderful person I have ever met. But because if this secret ever got out, it might destroy everything I've ever loved. So once I get done writing this letter to you I'm going to burn it. We had a small break from touring and we got to go home and as I was there I probably held every one of the memories we shared growing up. I bet you don't remember the last day you saw me before I went off to college. I remember you holding back your tears trying not to cry mostly because I had to focus on that in order for me to stay strong and not wrap you up in my arms put you in my suitcase and take it with me. I don't know how I survived that year without you. I know we talked on the phone almost every day but have you ever heard the saying absents can make your heart ache yeah it's true. I remember finding the sing off and being so determined to win because I didn't want another year like that. Mitchy you are my inspiration for everything I've done. I love you and not like a best friend should. I am in love with you. A couple of months ago I kissed you after concert and then I blamed it on everything but the fact that your lips look so great that moment that the only thing I wanted to do was place mine on yours and I did. I remember the look of your confusion and then hurt when I ran away after and every time you tried to speak to me and I wouldn't respond. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that I just couldn't handle the truth coming out and ruining our friendship. And if you're wondering yeah I told Alex about it he's known my feelings since apparently the first day he saw us together I don't understand why am so lucky to have a guy who loves me even though he knows will never have my whole heart it's weird. I know one day he's going to get tired of coming in second place and he's going to leave me and by that time it'll be too late for us because you will have found a guy who you really love and you want to spend the rest of your life with because I know he's not me. Damn that hurts because Mitchy you're my sun, moon, stars, my happiness, and my light. Knowing that you don't see me as anything other than just your friend it hurts to know that after all of this I might be alone forever because you're the one that I want. I really don't know where I was going with this I really only wanted to say that I love you even though you'll never read it. 

                                                Scott