Jammer & Nightshade x Fem Reader (Human) - NSFW

NSFW ending of the Jammer and Nightshade Oneshot

Contains - Non-con, ect.

NO Correlation with the previous SFW version.

You were bored out of your mind, sitting in the garden's shelves watching everybody pass on by quickly. Workers were restocking the garden supplies around, Plantix's were causing havoc not too far off from behind in the hallway. Suddenly, you heard two gootraxian voices come from down below you. Both a Nightshade and Jammer were waving towards you, showing a seemingly friendly outlook. You decided to hop down since there was nothing better to do, and worst-case scenario was you getting infected. After all this time, you stopped caring about being turned into one of them freaks or not. It was like a free pass to the afterlife, freedom.

"Why do you two want me now?" You said, rolling your eyes and turning your back from them.
"Look. We won't infect you but-..." The nightshade said, stuttering and you thought, trying to hold in a laugh. You thought they were trying to throw some sick prank on you that'll go on, but oh well. You'd had it happen multiple times only within the month, what's the worst they can do in something like that? You hopped down, showing yourself off so maybe they'd leave.

"Right, we'll actually tell you what we wanted... erh-." The jammer said, nudging at the Nightshade so he'd talk for them.
"Could you show us around the facility, our memory is sort of hazy round here, y'know?" You groaned as you heard them say this. How could a gootraxian forget their way around the facility? Talk about idiotic. You agreed and took lead, showing them around the garden at first. Then randomly, they asked what the "cells" in the Protogen and Sinox Lab are.

"Can we all go in?" The jammer said, pointing towards one on the far side of the Lab. You didn't think anything of it and agreed to show them around the small space, but as soon as you swiped your keycard and entered along with them, the air felt different. You turned your back to already see them unclothed and erected, speaking to each other with devious smiles across their faces. You braced yourself for what they were about to do to you.

Both their giant cocks dripped with a different bright neon color. Jammer's cum was dripping while Nightshade's boner was still rising. The Jammer jumped on from behind and swiftly unclothed you while the nightshade searched the clothes for the keycard. They were both preparing their dicks for the best day of their lives, the Nightshade with his finally erected dick said hello to my face. He then said, after a few seconds of silence:
"Suck it. Beg." He obviously loved being in authority, same with the jammer. He pulled down my pants quickly and brushed his dick along it. I felt a liquid drip from my tight ass, shit he had an orgasm already. We hadn't even begun this.

"Suck it already!" He said, shoving it in my face and grabbing the back of my head, pulling my hair a bit. I closed my eyes and felt his giant cock thrusting inside of my mouth, at first the pace was slow but then suddenly he sped it up. At this point, the Jammer was still pushing his dick up against my ass preparing it like it was some sort of meal. Then, as I deepthroated the Nightshade's dick another thrust came from inside my behind. My ass my felt tight, my cheeks and thighs we're being held out so he could push it through and please himself. You tried to speak but it was too far gone, you couldn't say a word at all. They continued to both go, ending up in sync with my body stuffed with their seed. After a bit, the Nightshade stopped while the Jammer continued to destroy my behind. He bopped down, his dick creaming all over the floor even though my mouth was stuffed with it. He grabbed the cheeks of my face; I opened my eyes then to see him forwarding his face to make out with me roughly. I moved me own head forward barely, ngh~.

His tongue explored every bit of your mouth until it finally touched yours, it felt sort of gooey but so satisfying. As he explored, I heard the Jammer speak after stopping for a moment. I think it was about... what else to do with me. I started to worry at this point, despite how much I loved this moment the future might be a bit concerning. What about my reputation here? It'd be ruined and watered down just to some pathetic sex doll. Ugh.

You begged them both to stop this instantly, or at least scope so anybody wasn't looking. But surprisingly, they actually listened to you. But they didn't help you either. You lay on the floor as cum was dripping from you at every angle. The used the keycard leaving and threw it right in your face as you lay on the rough floor. You decided to rest yourself, even if it were uncomfortable. Lord were you tired.