Latex Transformation into Carneline - SFW

This is my first time writing something like this! Please give feedback in the comments to improve my writing/reuse words less. I noticed I reused a lot while writing this*.

Lights were blaring, your vision was blurry and every turn you took made you sick to the core of your stomach. Everything was too much to handle, it was if you were drunk trying to defend yourself from the freaks of nature: the gootraxians. Thankfully, you had a weapon before this begun already strapped on you. Nothing could touch you at this point, no matter how woozy, but then suddenly something felt really off about it.

You stood still in the cave doing absolutely nothing, but a sharp pain was arching your bottom torso. It felt like stabs of a sharp knife, piercing through your soft, sensitive skin. Your muscles felt as if they were growing in size and strength, along with your bones. Your posture felt off, as if you were leaning forward, then you fell on forward. You were on your knees, on a doggy angle, breathing and grasping for air desperately. The pains only increased, then you felt as if you had some extra limb attached. You looked down your body to see a wasp like tail, covered in the red gems seen all across the caves during a power outage.

"Ugh!" You screamed, feeling the pain tingle across and up your back, after seeing that tail covering your ass you were really starting to panic now. Your time, job, everything. It would be wasted once you finally became a gootraxian, a freak, a monster, an outcast to the current society in a large majority.

Now actually, you felt the goop come across you. You looked down, away from your new wasp-like tail, to see it all across the floor beneath that you're leaning on. It glimmered from the bright red emergency lights flashing back and forth on it. It grew on its own, like some sort of sentient virus that could do what it pleases to its host. The jumped up on top of your arms, it felt as if hundreds of spiders were crawling with a painful stab still striking you back. Crystals starting to spike out of your thighs and forearms, your shoulders density also grew. It was as if you could lift a truck in a singular moment, without hesitation whatsoever.

You continued to groan in the pain, but constantly had thoughts about what you we're going to do now. Now that you were transforming, it made you think if your life was that sad and whatnot. You always thought of yourself as depressive, with no shining expectations lead. Maybe as a gootraxian, you'll have a chance in a more primordial world. Maybe transforming was the right way to go, you wouldn't have to worry about those jobs you'd say you'd complete, nor the toxic love life you had waiting for you in your cheap apartment.

At this point now, only your head remained untouched by the weird, dark blue-greyish liquid goop. When it reached your neck, it felt like hands grasping you. All these different emotions and feelings from simply this gootraxian liquid was so strange. It felt as if it were some gallery of different things to touch and feel, such as velvet or carpet.

You felt it go over your head, everything was pitch despite your eyes not being shut at all. Then, your vision returned with a tint and blur. It was like a filter was on yourself, everything was constantly red and it honestly felt draining. But despite your vision and brain feeling melted and liquid, you felt refreshed with your new form. You were a new person, and in a sense; you could restart on life. Be it not the easiest, but in the end. It was traumatizing sure, but worth it in the end.