Catte x Masc Reader (Human) - NSFW

Contains - Kek, blowjob, public.

Feel free to laugh in the comments or give feedback.

You were walking throughout the facility; it was nothing but an average day with no oddities even at all. You were walking over to the cafeteria, after all, it was lunch. You were starving for a meal, nice or not otherwise you were hungry. As you continued to walk down, you finally found a seat. Immediately as you sat yourself down, a Catte came walking up towards you with a menu ready to serve anything you want. But something was off about this particular gootraxian working under humans, the air felt thin, and you felt flustered. A bulge was protruding from their pants, barely holding itself together. You could tell the button containing its giant self was going to pop any minute next to you.

"What would you like to serve today." He said, trying to evert the situation of his giant, sweaty and veiny dick sticking out. Your orbs and stick also starting to arise on their own, both having heavy and strong erections you can't hold back. He stuttered again while trying to say another sentence, you then slamming your fist down fast. You arose and then suddenly, felt a button fling atop of you.

His giant extra limb flung out of his pants; the top staying stuck together somehow. Cum was spilling out of it slowly, fur and veins being apparent. You, out of anything, deciding to initiate and please this Catte you saw. He obviously lacked a love life for ages, most of the gootraxians didn't have a love life very often, especially between humans. You pinned him onto the ground as the other employees and witnesses walked away, knowing damn well it was best to shut off the area of you two so you could... go at it.

You unbuttoned his pants entirely, his dick and orbs protruding even more, they seemed almost half the size of his legs. A gigantic 7 inches, all for you to chow down on. Maybe even a 5-star meal, instantly. As it arose even more and squirted more and more cum, you swallowed it in an instant. He grabbed your head right after, moaning and rocking your head back and forth as your dick started to drag itself on the floor. He continued to speed up the pace of him rocking your head through, pounding and pounding of his seed dropping into your mouth. You pulled your head back with saliva dripping on both your mouth and his, both breathing for air desperately with large moans and groans. Cream was falling off the cheap, stained cafeteria tables as you both fell underneath, fucking each other so damn hard.

You both arose, then tackling each other down again covered in each other's sticky and gross cum. You both were moaning and groaning so hard as you thrusted each other's dicks in each other's parts.
"That was so sudden. Ngh~" Catte said, sort of struggling to muster these words while shoving it in you rock hard. You quickly responded,
"Ah! ~ You're just so... ngh... hot-." He continued to spray his cum all inside your ass filling you like some sort of sick, sexual cream donut. You then told him to stop and beg, "Act obedient" towards you. He sat down like a pathetic little dog, and you told him:
"Stroke it." Your dick was pushing itself in front of his face, pleasing him already by the thought.
He began to stroke it slowly, then initiating some soft suckling on the end of it. He slowly deepthroated it, unlike before where he shoved his head towards his dick. He moaned with each centimeter he moved his mouth. You felt his tongue grasp itself against it, then not even long after it neared his deep throat. You decided to finally take action and grabbed his head, thrusting it so far, he was probably choking. You felt yourself release it all in his face, it was already in his stomach by the time he got his sticky mouth out of it. Saliva dripped from every square inch of both your dick and his. His mouth was damp wet, and so was yours. You were both finally pleased, awaiting this sexual awakening for long.

You fell back onto the hard floor seeing the Cattes absolutely wrecked body, passing out right after knowing you've earned this moment. Your dick was still highly erected and so was his, but lord you were both exhausted. Thank God it had ended, no matter how embarrassing this were to be later on, it was worth it for the both of you.