Tobimelo- Wanna Come Over?

Ok so, I got the inspo from the newest episode of ge, but this has no spoilers I just wanted to write something Tobimelo. So, without further a do, TOBIMELO :DDD

Tobias's Pov:
I sat staring blankly at a wall in science class. Carmelo was staring at me, but now was not the time to dwell on that. I had notes to take. The period was 5 minutes from finished until a random kid stood up and announced that the teacher had forgot to hand out the homework. Everyone sighed, except Carmelo. He seemed to light up. He had never been so excited for homework before, it was kinda cute???

A light pink blush dusted my face before the teacher came over to my table and handed me my homework. I glanced at Carmelo and he was coming my way. I blushed again and cleared my throat, "What do you need from me, DeMonte?"
He seemed bemused and started twiddling his finger before stern words came out of his mouth, "I was thinking that you could like, come over to my house to work on the homework together." Now I was the bemused one. Carmelo, asking me to come over and do homework with him?

I chuckled at his response and sighed. "I'd have to ask my mother before going to a stranger's home." His face seemed to redden and he very angrily said his next words, "I'm not a stranger!" I couldn't help but laugh at his angry response. "I meant your a stranger to her." He paused for a moment and his red face turned pink from embarrassment. He angrily stormed out of the classroom and the day went on.

The day was coming to a close and I looked around for the blueberry boy. I saw his baby blue hair bounce out of the door along with Francis, Dino, and Emilio. Emilio tried to say hi to me but I ignored him. I walked straight to Carmelo and asked for his information. I later got into my mother's car and asked if I could go over to his house. My mother lit up and immediately said yes. She was happy I was making friends.

Carmelo's Pov:
My mind yelled at me as Tobias walked away, "Why did I ask him if he wanted to come over?!? He's a freak!" I went to my mom's car and sat in the front seat. She asked me how my day went and I didn't listen to her ramble on the way home. She kinda sounded like Gregory. I miss him. I stared out the window of the car and huffed. "Mom, I have a friend coming over to do homework. Don't be overwhelming today." My mom asked me, "Is it Francis or Dino?" I shook my head and looked down and thought about what he would think of my mom.

I arrived at my house and I looked around for any messes to clean. I've never cleaned for Dino, Francis or Emilio. So why am I cleaning for Tobias?
I didn't know when he was coming. I wiped down the table and looked over to my room and thought about how much of a travesty it was. I should probably clean it. After I finished wiping down the table, I grabbed a broom and trash bags and made my way to my bedroom. I threw cans of soda in the trash bag trying to get Tobias out of my head.

I heard a knock on the door and ran over to answer it. It was just the mailman. I looked around and saw black hair and another, unfamiliar boy. I waved over to Tobias and he responded. The other boy looked over and was staring at my hair. Tobias walked over with the other boy who had light brown hair and blueish grey eyes. "Hello Carmelo." Tobias said to me in a monotone voice. I shivered. "Who is this... boy??" He was tall, but not that tall. "Hi, I'm Mattias. Tobias's brother."

I looked at Mattias, then back to Tobias. "Dude your brother smells like milk" Mattias seemed very offended by this remark. "You smell like sweat..." Mattias whispered. I felt my face burning up and I snapped. "I PUT ON COLOGNE EVERYDAY YOU DICK BAG!" Tobias looked at me with a cold dead stare and said, "Stand. Down." I immediately calmed down. The kid looked sickly anyway. "Fine, let's go to my room." I stormed to my room and sat on my bed. I actually made my bed this time.

Tobias's Pov:
I unzipped my backpack and took out my folder. I put the homework on Carmelo's bed. "OK so-" "Just use my computer to look up the answers and stuff, I've gotta use the shitter." Had Carmelo just interrupted me mid speaking? I've had enough of this. I'll just do what he asked and..... cheat on the homework... Mattias looked at me in a weird way when I got up and went to the computer.

I slid my hands across the rainbow keyboard. Perhaps he is homosexual.... that's good... wait... what? A voice in my head spoke to me, "Oh.. young love!" I ignored the voice and yanked away the black tendrils. I turned on the computer and went to the search engine. Luckily computer class had taught me how to use a computer. I had minimal experience though. I went to the search engine and carefully pressed the keys.
I clicked on the big white bar and specific writing caught my eye.

"Am I gay quizzes" Perhaps he's still in denial about Rudy? "Why do blue eyes look so nice" He's most positively not talking about Rudy. Maybe he's talking about himself? "Why are ice blue eyes so attractive" OK he's definitely not talking about himself. But who is he talking about. Mattias was looking over my shoulder, reading as well. "Maybe he's talking about you?" Mattias remarked. "Of course he's not talking about me!" I barked.

Carmelo walks in to the room to see his browser opened and ran over to the computer, a deep red blush painting his face. "I told you to look up the answers damnit!" Carmelo yelled at me. I stood up silently and pecked him on the cheek. Mattias was flabbergasted. "W-w-what w-was-" I interrupted Mattias saying, "Don't tell father about this please." He nodded and I hadn't realized Carmelo went to his bed and started screaming in a pillow.

"And that kids, is how I met your father :D"
The end. 1,096 words.