-escaped + leaving

Warning: contain a little Angst between friendship. You have been warned!
Your pov:
I was currently talking with Nightmare, like all the times due to the affects to the wisteria flower, my body began to hurted by it affect.
-"are you okay there, Y/n?" Night asked.
-"I'm still okay. Just a little tired" I felt bad for lying to him.
-"we will escape from this place, I'm promise." Night said.
SD! Night's pov:
I have to make sure that me and Y/n will get out of this place.. But how? Wait there something on the wall.. The vent! Right we gonna escape by that way!
-"Y/n I found the vent that could lead us to the exit!" I said to Y/n.
-"shhhh.. I heard someone coming."she told me.
She holds my hand then hides in the closet.
-"Night~ do you know where the- oh... You escaped? Or not yet? Well then~ I'm gonna find you and the girl anyway~ once I got you I'm gonna give both of you a punishment~" Dream said.
He gone... Y/n sneaking out and keep holds my hand then put a chair under the wall which have the vent.
I know Y/n height is short so I have to let her go first.
I did that and I climbing up then we on our ways to the main-hall and I kinda suprised because somehow Y/n actually know the way out. But she stops then look down.
She jumped down then says: "come on Swan it's safe." I jumped down then holds Y/n's hand the teleported outside.
Finally we did it! Y/n holds my hands then run far away then she jumped then fly!? Her coat are like a butterfly wings. Then we flying for a while then hop down our base.
I'm not gonna ask because it may make her hard to explain.
We go inside then rest because today was so bad tho.
                       -the next day-
Your pov:
It's time to wake up. After I finish changed myself up, I go down the kitchen. I prepared for breakfast.
SD! Night's pov:
I woke up and smelled something like noodle? I walked down to the kitchen and see Y/n already prepared  breakfast and she not wearing the butterfly coat instead of it she wore a dark purple clothes and it have a white mark? Now I realized she have a sword...

 SD! Night's pov:I woke up and smelled something like noodle? I walked down to the kitchen and see Y/n already prepared  breakfast and she not wearing the butterfly coat instead of it she wore a dark purple clothes and it have a white mark? Now I ...

"You don't need to do that Y/n, you should rest since the cut on your stomach..." I said to her.
"Nah just enjoy it it's my thanks to you because you saved me." she smiled said.
I come closer and see the breakfast.

Not gonna lie it's kinda looking good

Not gonna lie it's kinda looking good. I tasted it and I can't believe it! It was so delicious. I eat it with Y/n next to me. Y/n take then wearing the butterfly coat.
-"how does it?"She asked.
-"It delicious." I answered her.
After we eat, Y/n come and sit on the sofa.
Your pov:
-"hey Swan?" I called for Night.
-"yes?" He answered.
-"Do you know how to go back...? It's not really I want to leave but I want to finish my mision.." I felt guilty for asking this..
-"well if you want but what do you mean by mission ? "
I explained to him and he look so shock.... What if he doesn't accept it? Is he hated me now..?
-"well since you say that I'm gonna help you go back but promise me that you will comeback?" He said.
-"I promise " I said..
He opened a portal then he points in.
-"there you go.. It was nice to see you I will always remember you.."He said in sad tone.
-"thanks you.. And I won't be forget you.. It's nice to be your friend I hope we will meet again.."
I said then prepare to come in the portal then I gave Night a bracelet.
-"keep it."
Before I come in the portal I asked..
-"do you want to go with me? I'm not gonna force you"
-"Maybe in another time"He answered.
-"Fairwell, sayonara" I gone in the portal then it disappeared.